A Concerning Phone Call/Be careful!

I used to just hang up, but now I ask for a credit card number and inform them its $50 a minute to talk to me. It wraps up pretty quick after that.

I LOVE this idea! Will have to use it for 'research' and 'political' calls! Thanks!

Actually the biggest issue here is this is likely a boiler room company trying to get money upfront for the promise of high rent or sales of an existing timeshare. They then take the money and run or as close to it as possible.

I've gotten calls like the one Dean mentioned a while back asking me to sell my DVC timeshare. I hung up quickly!

Weird. I just got one of these calls last night. The only reason that I picked up was that the caller ID listed a name, rather than "unknown caller" or something like that. I said I was not interested in selling, and hung up. The caller did ask for me by name.

We are on the Do Not Call Registry and we were receiving similar phone calls for weeks, sometimes two times a day. I registered three complaints with the three different numbers the calls were coming from and the calls finally stopped. These companies can be fined a hefty fine for violating the Do Not Call List.

REGISTER THESE CALLS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter