90 Day Fiancé!

Ronald made a statement this morning that he has filed for divorce from Tiffany. This is for the best, but poor Daniel.
I really hope she realizes the pain she has caused this boy and tries a different approach with her next relationship.

Can you imagine if Biniyam's ex-wife came to stay with them? Ari's head would explode and her mother would be on the next flight over. Such a double standard.
Plus her little announcement that she planned on going back to him after the "hiatus" but she met Bini....WHAT??? Thats huge

This Ellie lady is setting herself up to be used and abused by this jerk, so aggravating. Why don't these women see the womanizers for what they are? Makes me nuts.

Jenni need to tell Sumit I will become a Hare Krishna when you become one...... She is a fool.

Last edited:

Can you imagine if Biniyam's ex-wife came to stay with them? Ari's head would explode and her mother would be on the next flight over. Such a double standard.
Plus her little announcement that she planned on going back to him after the "hiatus" but she met Bini....WHAT??? Thats huge

This Ellie lady is setting herself up to be used and abused by this jerk, so aggravating. Why don't these women see the womanizers for what they are? Makes me nuts.

Jenni need to tell Sumit I will become a Hare Krishna when you become one...... She is a fool.
I find the Ellie lady basically unwatchable. That kind of blatant stupidity is hard to see. How many times do they have to be told you don't bring the vacation lovin' back home or move there?! There's always another sucker ready for them to pluck.

I think no one is going to be surprised when Ari heads back to the U.S. with Avi, no matter what Biniyam does or doesn't do. Her parents have spoiled her completely, paying for a 3-bedroom apartment and nanny while no one works?! Ridiculous. Her having her ex-husband visit and asking him to bring her bras (I think Biniyam missed when he said they weren't the exact kind she had asked for)...she wouldn't be in Ethiopia now if she hadn't gotten pregnant. It is pretty funny when Ari talks about how the nanny is her best friend there, and the nanny basically just says she understands how Ari feels -- i.e. she's happy to be paid and not interesting in getting involved in this crazy BS.

I have no sympathy for Corey or Evelin. She's only getting married to show her friends she's having the best, not because she gives a rat's patootie about Corey. She clearly isn't paying attention if she thinks Corey can float a $50,000 wedding.

Jenny is also a special kind of wingnut. I think she enjoys the situation far too much to ever really leave. Sumit is useless.

The Mormon and the Russian are not going to end well. He's so odd in general, and nothing we hear convinces me he's ready to be a husband.

I find the Ellie lady basically unwatchable. That kind of blatant stupidity is hard to see. How many times do they have to be told you don't bring the vacation lovin' back home or move there?! There's always another sucker ready for them to pluck.

I think no one is going to be surprised when Ari heads back to the U.S. with Avi, no matter what Biniyam does or doesn't do. Her parents have spoiled her completely, paying for a 3-bedroom apartment and nanny while no one works?! Ridiculous. Her having her ex-husband visit and asking him to bring her bras (I think Biniyam missed when he said they weren't the exact kind she had asked for)...she wouldn't be in Ethiopia now if she hadn't gotten pregnant. It is pretty funny when Ari talks about how the nanny is her best friend there, and the nanny basically just says she understands how Ari feels -- i.e. she's happy to be paid and not interesting in getting involved in this crazy BS.

I have no sympathy for Corey or Evelin. She's only getting married to show her friends she's having the best, not because she gives a rat's patootie about Corey. She clearly isn't paying attention if she thinks Corey can float a $50,000 wedding.

Jenny is also a special kind of wingnut. I think she enjoys the situation far too much to ever really leave. Sumit is useless.

The Mormon and the Russian are not going to end well. He's so odd in general, and nothing we hear convinces me he's ready to be a husband.

Well said!

What do you think that Kenny's secret is? I like these 2 as a couple. Sad to say that I used to like Jenny but the fact is that she is an old woman and sadly not too attractive and she is crazy to believe anything that Sumit says at this point. She is a sap and they need the money that this show brings in and in India, they probably live good off of this money. The whole situation with Ari is also crazy and if I was Bini, I would put my foot down and kick the ex-husband out. Honestly, all of these story lines have just suckered us in to watch every Sunday....sad isn't it?

What do you think that Kenny's secret is? I like these 2 as a couple. Sad to say that I used to like Jenny but the fact is that she is an old woman and sadly not too attractive and she is crazy to believe anything that Sumit says at this point. She is a sap and they need the money that this show brings in and in India, they probably live good off of this money. The whole situation with Ari is also crazy and if I was Bini, I would put my foot down and kick the ex-husband out. Honestly, all of these story lines have just suckered us in to watch every Sunday....sad isn't it?
I think Kenny is homesick. I think he hasn’t told Armando he thinks about moving back...but that’s a lot of thinking 🤣

I agree that Jenny and Sumit need the $. Her reduced social security only goes so far even in India.

I don’t think Bini can kick the husband out since he’s not paying for anything...that’s why she just announced he was coming and staying with them.

It is sad, but it does keep me shaking my head 🤣

Ari … still hasn’t grown up. Still finding herself and mommy still footing the bills. She’s still in love with her Ex and in time she’ll leave Ethiopia behind along with Bini,
And whether that’s with the ex or not won’t make a difference. And once again Bini will lose his Child to someone that leaves him and his home place..

Jenny thought she was going to join a religion and get an exception after one visit to the temple.........
She should be embarrassed, sorry no free rides. Sumit marrying you is the only option.

The whole Bini and Ari story is really getting stupid. But I have to say, bringing his ex was great.
So he cheated on her, not surprised. They both need to grow up.

Evelin and Corey are married, that was surprising. Since she said she didn't feel comfortable marrying him 5 minutes before she told her sisters they were already married.
She is trying to make him spend $$$$$ on a wedding and I don't think she even likes him.
The prom dress thing was so stupid. The dress was beautiful on his sister for her prom, but really ?

Jenny is just a sad old woman. Jenny..please come to the realizations that Sumit is never going to marry you. He said it again last night that he couldn't go against his parents to marry her. I really was hoping that the priest said what he did....why should she get a permanent visa to chant a few beads...when she heard that it was a big commitment every day, suddenly, the joining of Hare Krishna didn't seem so appealing.

I just saw Jenni at the Hare Krishna place last night, singing the Hare Krishna song, doing the chants. On one hand, she cracked me up. But on the other hand, she's such a sad, desperate woman.

I just saw Jenni at the Hare Krishna place last night, singing the Hare Krishna song, doing the chants. On one hand, she cracked me up. But on the other hand, she's such a sad, desperate woman.
I also can't believe she thought she'd chant once and they'd give her a missionary visa. She's lucky the priest didn't immediately show her the door...

Kim and Usman glad to see he got a divorce from Lisa ugh. I see no hope for these 2.

Gino and the crazy girl from Panama. I’m really sorry she was hurt before but if you have to go around trying to know passwords and all that then you to not be on a relationship until you can heal. And his gift of a toothbrush ok you aren’t been able to work maybe get something more dear to the heart .

Alina and Caleb : I adore her but I don’t see them lasting

Mike and I can’t pronounce her name from Columbia. Nope

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter