90 Day Fiancé!

Didn't Gino learn anything from Big Ed's season? Don't bring a toothbrush from America to give to your new girlfriend!

I don't like any of the new cast. The single dad from China - maybe. But do not like the other half of the couple.

And if I have to hear "sexy time" all season? Yuck. That along with Caleb and girlfriend's really loud and sloppy kissing.

Glad to see this thread up and running. I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but this season is another bunch of low-life's trying to be on TV.
Mike and Xenia (sp?) she is a real piece of...... using him big time.
Love Hamsa'a mom, she has been through so much, but keeps on going for her kids.
The guy with the baseball cap is dumb as a brick, the girl is a nut job.

i

i

A lot of these people are in over their heads and need a reality check. I see unrealistic expectations in every couple, and some need to get back on the plane and head home asap!

I need to see the guy without the hat. The toothbrush present was crazy and than to say it was a Christmas present. Just no. Why couldn’t they just buy one outfit. Glad he isn’t going to be her bank like Mike.

How does Mike expect to communicate with her. She is a piece of work.

Calb and Alina , I’m glad he was taking it slow with her. I didn’t need the slurping kisses. Glad they turned out the light. Ever since Discovery + started the show has been pushing boundaries on what we see and here.

Can’t believe Memphis blamed him for being in her room . She pretty well told him he better have sexy time. So tired of hearing that phrase. Language is a problem there too.

Johnny and ? Can’t remember her name. She knows she is big. Mind you some angles are better for her than others. His explanation on why he wants an American girl makes sense I guess. When he said his parents are a problem with exes is interesting.

Kim and her boy toy. She is going to mother him next week…lol I’m sure be jealous too .

Anyway another season of train wrecks.

Who has watched the latest episode of this train wreck but yet can’t turn away?

Jasmine is chock full of nuts
Kimberly and Usman: girl get some self esteem and move on
Caleb really over 100 women?
Memphis you are doing sexy time with an man child.
Jasmine IS nuts. When I watch this with my husband, he keeps saying "Run!" whenever Gino comes on. That guy should get out while he still can!

Is there a thread for The Other Way?
Watching the new couple and the woman from LA reminds me of the girl on Teen Mom- Farah. The look, the voice…so weird!

Watching the new couple and the woman from LA reminds me of the girl on Teen Mom- Farah. The look, the voice…so weird!
I’m not sure about another thread but I got to catch up lol.
I’ve started watching 90 days: The Last Resort.

I didn't know there was a thread for this show - I am unfortunately very well versed in the 90 Day Fiance cinematic universe.

Her face looks very AI generated to me. Like, she doesn't look like a real person. Same with Sarper.

I hate to admit that I am still watching. I truly believe that Jasmine needs counseling. If not, Gino is going to have a nervous breakdown. I'm not sure what I think about Anali. She doesn't seem like a very kind or understanding person. I feel bad for Sam having to convert to Islam in order to marry Citra. I'm not sure he is aware of what will be required of him and what his life will be like.

I hate to admit that I am still watching. I truly believe that Jasmine needs counseling. If not, Gino is going to have a nervous breakdown. I'm not sure what I think about Anali. She doesn't seem like a very kind or understanding person. I feel bad for Sam having to convert to Islam in order to marry Citra. I'm not sure he is aware of what will be required of him and what his life will be like.
I agree with your thoughts on Anali. Watching Sam prepare for his wedding was very troubling. He didn’t seem to know any of the customs or prayers

I agree,Jasmine needs some major counseling.

Anali is kind of aloof. However,Clayton needs to get his mom a sleeper sofa instead of closet. And last night I was about to yell at the tv and tell him to stop asking over and over about the stripper. He was like oh hug me then telling her to hug him when he was acting dumb. Then he had to start again.

Rob is a man child and Sophie needs to go explore the world more .

I agree,Jasmine needs some major counseling.

Anali is kind of aloof. However,Clayton needs to get his mom a sleeper sofa instead of closet. And last night I was about to yell at the tv and tell him to stop asking over and over about the stripper. He was like oh hug me then telling her to hug him when he was acting dumb. Then he had to start again.

Rob is a man child and Sophie needs to go explore the world more .
Well, judging from her social media Sophie is exploring the US more since she's in Texas now. And she's still with him...ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter