~~~~~~ 9/21/09 Booking Info Thread for 2011 Cruises ~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy is this slow. Dead air for 2 minutes before getting the options.

Gold and Platinum definitely cut down the craziness though. I remember the last "Black Monday" where the circuits were busy half the times I dialed...took forever just to get through let alone get somebody on the line. Compared to that, 40-something minutes is nothing!

Just received 78 minute wait time. I used the CC number 1-800-449-3380.

For anyone else who gets the dead air, do not hang up. It will sound like you may not have connected, but their phone line does that for some reason when it's swamped with calls. I got it on both lines. I'm tired of hearing the ongoing announcements in stereo on two different lines, but at least they don't have music too (not that I mind the music, but it's annoying to have it interrupted every two seconds by the "Disney Cruise Line Announcement Guy."

It took me some time to get a wait time on my second line...it's probably swamped now. I probably have different options as a TA so I don't know what the regular ones are.

Panama Canal cruise jan 2011 - cat 6 two adults fare only..7846 dollars !

For the 2008 EBPC DH was quoted $3743/pp for a cat 6. That would have made it $7486 for 2A back then, if that helps any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter