7 Month vs 11 Month...

Pluto777

DIS Veteran
I'm SURE this question gets asked, but I didn't see it so please forgive if it's repetitious. I'm a new owner at DVC and want to know What is the likelihood and what DVC properties will STILL be available (thinking studios only) around the second week of August at the 7 month window? Thanks!

Thanks so much my friends! By the way, why are some buildings in AKL so much more sought after than others? What is "Jambo vs Kidani"? I f views are based on "you get what you pay for" - in other words, you pay extra for Savannah view, yes? so what difference does it make which building you are in?

Thanks so much my friends! By the way, why are some buildings in AKL so much more sought after than others? What is "Jambo vs Kidani"? I f views are based on "you get what you pay for" - in other words, you pay extra for Savannah view, yes? so what difference does it make which building you are in?

Jambo vs. Kidani is a much more significant difference in location than exists at most resorts. Both offer Savannah views, but in general, Kidani's Savannah views are better. However, Kidani lacks a QS restaurant and is considered "away" from the main lodge area. It's about a 10 minute walk between the buildings.

It goes beyond the "near Hospitality House" or not at OKW. It's more like Carousel vs. Springs at Saratoga.

If you visit AKV, you'll get it.

I like Arusha Savannah, and I like the layout of studios in Jambo, and the Mara is there, so, if I want a Savannah studio, I always book Jambo.

In general, I book 1,2 bedrooms in Kidani because they have an extra bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!