7 day Airmiles ticket gone

petbren

DIS Veteran
Got my Airmiles balance up enough to get my 7 day ticket....and they’re gone :sad:
Only the 5 day there.
Any chance they will restock ?

basically 100% chance.

it usually just means they’re restocking. the only suggestions i have are to pay attention to the “cost” and expiration—both can change as passes are restocked.

The 7 day have been gone for a few weeks. I do think they will get new 7 day passes in . However , I don’t know that they will be the same amount of miles as these last ones. The flex tickets on there now expire December 31st and cost less in miles than the cash equivalent if you bought from Disney. I have a hunch that the next batch of tickets that airmiles gets are going to cost more points. It’s hard to say how much more , but I would be surprised if they restock with the 7 days flex for the amount they just had.
Now, you could get the 5 day and add a few days but I have no clue what these tickets are worth vs what they cost at Disney and you might pay a lot more to bring them up to gate price .

I too noticed that the 7 day tickets have been gone for a few weeks, so I decided to just get the 5 day ticket...we are planning to upgrade to APs so the price difference between the value of the 5 and 7 day flex ticket was minimal. I feared that the AM needed for the restock was going to be a lot higher, so I decided on the 5 day. Since Disney will always take our money, I would assume that you could upgrade to the 7 days for not much money.

I had the Airmiles 7 day ticket in May and tried to upgrade it to an 8 day ticket after using my ticket for 6 days. Guest Relations at Magic Kingdom had a problem with this. I was told they no longer have access to change Canadian tickets. They told me Canadian tickets need to be changed by the company that I got the ticket from prior to leaving Canada??? I have never heard this before.

After the CM asked a manager it was determined the price for the upgrade was over $300. You now have to cover the cost of the extra day plus the discount airmiles paid purchasing the ticket. I would be better off just buying a one day ticket. They ended up giving me the extra day free because I had purchased 5 other 8 day tickets direct from Disney for the rest of my family. I had to fill out paperwork, so I assume this will be on my permanent “Disney record” and they will not do this for me again in the future.

I had the Airmiles 7 day ticket in May and tried to upgrade it to an 8 day ticket after using my ticket for 6 days. Guest Relations at Magic Kingdom had a problem with this. I was told they no longer have access to change Canadian tickets. They told me Canadian tickets need to be changed by the company that I got the ticket from prior to leaving Canada??? I have never heard this before.

After the CM asked a manager it was determined the price for the upgrade was over $300. You now have to cover the cost of the extra day plus the discount airmiles paid purchasing the ticket. I would be better off just buying a one day ticket. They ended up giving me the extra day free because I had purchased 5 other 8 day tickets direct from Disney for the rest of my family. I had to fill out paperwork, so I assume this will be on my permanent “Disney record” and they will not do this for me again in the future.
If you were trying to upgrade one of the tickets that were part of the CDN Discount then, yes, those are not easy to upgrade (and really not worth the hassle because you lose your discount). What the OP is asking about however, are the current tickets that aren't CDN specific ones, the same type that other 3rd party ticket sellers offer and those are fine to do whatever you want with (I can't 100% confirm this but it would make sense since these are now the ones that are date sensitive for pricing.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter