60 Candles, 30 Million Lights, Best Friends&Family at Disney--Priceless (New 5/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
enjoyed the update...i also enjoyed the video the even though the beginning i had to make a sandwich and eat it before he came into the room.:rotfl:

Pat, the important thing is you are here and not what page you are on. :goodvibes

she says that to everyone not on page one:thumbsup2

Now I understand why the door was video taped so long before Mark came in:rotfl2: The excitemnet and surprises have began !!!!:goodvibes

luvin the update glad the surprise went down well. I loved his happy dance in the video.

ACK!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I cannot wait to hear all about the rest! You can totally see the excitement on Mark's face... This was just the most awesome thing... I see kids surprised all of the time, but I have never seen a full grown kid surprised - FANTASTIC!!!!!

D~

KatMark said:
The kids were watching a movie, but I needed to get to bed because my stomach was really hurting and I had to be up at 5:00 to get ready and finish the last minute packing and then be sure everyone else was up and ready to leave around 6:30.

.....ooh no to a stomach ache that didnt go away

KatMark said:
First Mickey sighting:

Then I found some "Goofy" people:

We found the sign to lead us to the ME and Des was trying to contain her excitement:

And we followed the Mickey heads:

Before we knew it, we were here:

Up next, do we get a REAL ME bus and we give Mark surprise #2.
You all look so happy and excited!

Did they always have Micky heads on the floor? We always get turned around in the aiirport headed to ME.

Saw the post on FB. I am never here anymore. But here I need to be for this!!! And for you to start our PTR soon :)
Loved the video and the profanity :) Yay for a smooth flight and arrival. Des looks excited! Can't wait for more.

The video was priceless! I love hearing you yell at him about the lights before the door opened. :rotfl2:

Jill in CO

We loved the videos...Todd said "I thought Kathy had the potty mouth" LOL! Yeah, like Mark is innocent ha ha

Great pictures of your pre-Hildebrant arrival....cannot wait to see the ones of the aftermath :rotfl2:

Your tummy trouble and my back trouble had everyone worried....we are just getting too old! And miraculously they both went away as quickly as they appeared!

Kathy, I am already loving this trip report. Your reports are among those here on the DIS I check on all the time. I haven't seen the "reveal" video but I did see the one on the new CSR thread where MickeyNicki and her husband surprise Mark, AWESOME!!!! :thumbsup2

I'm here Kathy, just very late to the party...VERY excited to TRY and keep up, this was such an amazing gift. You are the best! :goodvibes

Hope you don't mind me jumping in late on this one :goodvibes

You are off to a great start - what a cool suprise, I can't wait to read all about your trip :thumbsup2

Hey Kathy,

Mark is so cute... like a little kid...:thumbsup2

I don't think I could forget my car with that crazy Uncle Sam poster right by it...:goodvibes but who knows when its that early...

YOU KNOW I'm totally with you on MUST HAVE MY STARBUCKS...

(do you fly out of Chicago? How long is that flight?)

I love the photos in the Orlando Airport... Isn't it like a tease... pre Disney excitement... but you know you're almost there...?:cool1:

popcorn::

6 pages already, but I'm here!!! :banana:

Oh no on the tummy pains...I hope they went away!

Looking forward to it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!