60 Candles, 30 Million Lights, Best Friends&Family at Disney--Priceless (New 5/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not page one

Not page two

Not page three

but will I make it to page four? :confused:

Can't wait to read all about your latest adventure. And CSR... :scratchin I wonder what has made you change your view a bit since I currently have a stay there booked...

Hi Kathy,
Cant' wait for your trip report!! Happy 60th birthday to your DH. My DH will be 63 on 12/18 and he's hoping to retire in January, so I want to surprise him with a trip in May for the flower and garden festival. We love CSR, so we'll stay there. You have such a nice family!!
Joan

Thank you for the kind words, Joan, and thank you for joining. We hope to retire to Florida in three years ourselves. I love CSR too. :)

I'm in! Have to get both perspectives. ;)

:welcome::welcome: thank you for joining; it will be fun seeing which of us remembers more.

Thanks :) I love the trip reports... I have my own for DLP going at the mo if you wanna join in (nothing like self promotion ;) )

I'm signing up as soon as I finish my responses; happy to join another TR.

Not page one

Not page two

Not page three

but will I make it to page four? :confused:

Can't wait to read all about your latest adventure. And CSR... :scratchin I wonder what has made you change your view a bit since I currently have a stay there booked...

You are here...that's what is important. :)

Don't worry about CSR....we still love it. It's just the Pop Warner people that we hated.

:lmao::lmao:

page five :cool1::cool1:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Joining in! Cannot wait to read this report!!!

Toni-Marie, I'm so happy you found me; I hope you enjoy. :goodvibes

Rubs the sand out of my eyes and finally joins the TR as I tiptoe into my usual quiet corner. :tiptoe:

Yes, yes, yes to the video. I attest I am over 18; (no snickering). :rotfl2:

This will be fun reading two TR's for the same trip. I know we won't miss a minute of the fun along with loads of photo's!!!

Looking forward to reading you soon! :surfweb:

Climbing aboard! Sounds like such fun...can't wait to read all about it. I also met my BFF here on the DIS...I just love how the Disney magic brings people together. :goodvibes

Subbing in! Looking forward to hearing all about the surprise trip! Still trying to find the motivation to start one for my trip lol.

Rubs the sand out of my eyes and finally joins the TR as I tiptoe into my usual quiet corner. :tiptoe:

Yes, yes, yes to the video. I attest I am over 18; (no snickering). :rotfl2:

This will be fun reading two TR's for the same trip. I know we won't miss a minute of the fun along with loads of photo's!!!

Looking forward to reading you soon! :surfweb:

Lisa, I'm so happy you are here...and I hope you post and don't continue to sit in that quiet corner. :goodvibes

I sent you the video.

It was an epic trip and so glad we are both doing a report.

Climbing aboard! Sounds like such fun...can't wait to read all about it. I also met my BFF here on the DIS...I just love how the Disney magic brings people together. :goodvibes

:wave2::wave2: Christine, thank you for joining. I am so thankful I found this forum and met Nicki...one of the best things to ever happen to me.

Here and ready to read.

:welcome::welcome: Hallie; thank you for joining. :)

Going back to read Kathy!!!

Hi, Rosie.

And I am all caught up !!Great Start Kathy!!!

Thanks, Rosie. And, as always, thrilled you are here.

Subbing in! Looking forward to hearing all about the surprise trip! Still trying to find the motivation to start one for my trip lol.

Thanks for joining again. If you ever get the motivation going let me know so I can read along.
Internet at home is down again so I'm late but I'm here!!

I just finished reading your last TR and I'm super excited for this one! You and Mark are so cute, and I love the hat pics! :D

Thanks for the heads up on the new TR! Sorry it took me so long to get over here. Great intro, looking forward to the TR!

I just finished reading your last TR and I'm super excited for this one! You and Mark are so cute, and I love the hat pics! :D

:wave2::wave2: thank you for joining. Awww...you are very sweet to say we are cute. There will be plenty of hat pictures in this TR as well.

Thanks for the heads up on the new TR! Sorry it took me so long to get over here. Great intro, looking forward to the TR!

Tink, I knew you'd get here when you could. Thanks for joining.

Just checking in for an update. I know one must be coming soon. popcorn::

Just checking in for an update. I know one must be coming soon. popcorn::

Update coming up.

I wrapped presents, baked cookies, wrote out Christmas cards, cleaned house and downloaded the rest of my pictures. Plus I ordered the photopass CD which I should have this week...I'll take it a little slow until I get the photopass because we have pictures on it from the first day.

Update coming up.

I wrapped presents, baked cookies, wrote out Christmas cards, cleaned house and downloaded the rest of my pictures. Plus I ordered the photopass CD which I should have this week...I'll take it a little slow until I get the photopass because we have pictures on it from the first day.

You're several steps ahead of me this holiday. If I don't get my behind in gear, there will be no Christmas cards going out this year. :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter