6 day tickets - which parks to go to again?

v0mich01

Mouseketeer
We're traveling to DW Early November. Its everyone's first time. We will have DH and I. Then DS1(7.5). DS2 (4.5), DS3 (almost 3), and DD(1).

We're going to hit up all the parks once, which parks should we hit a second time? I know for sure MK, I was honestly maybe thinking do 3 days total at MK. But thought I'd get some opinions.

We're traveling to DW Early November. Its everyone's first time. We will have DH and I. Then DS1(7.5). DS2 (4.5), DS3 (almost 3), and DD(1).

We're going to hit up all the parks once, which parks should we hit a second time? I know for sure MK, I was honestly maybe thinking do 3 days total at MK. But thought I'd get some opinions.

Totally depends on your kids! (I wish you didn't have to pick parks in advance. In the old days, I would have told you to just add a "favorites" day on to the end.)

I guess I'd say 2 MK (since it's iconic), 2 Epcot (since it's huge), 1 AK, and one HS.

Totally depends on your kids! (I wish you didn't have to pick parks in advance. In the old days, I would have told you to just add a "favorites" day on to the end.)

I guess I'd say 2 MK (since it's iconic), 2 Epcot (since it's huge), 1 AK, and one HS.

Unless the kids are particularly into Star Wars and/or thrill rides, I agree with the above for those ages.

I would do 3 days at MK and one day each for AK, Epcot and DHS. If you enjoy Epcot go for two days, if this trip is all about the kids one day is enough.

With kids those ages you won’t be able to just zip through the MK. It’ll also most likely be their favorite park and where they can do the most.

Epcot can be hit or miss for small kids. Kids that age may find it boring or love it. My kids didn’t hate it at those ages but they just hung out in the stroller while we did WS. The older two can do kidcot stations but there’s not much for the younger two in WS.

If you have hoppers it opens up the possibility of hopping after MK if you decide to do 3 days there.

Last edited:

If you are interested in riding the new guardians of the galaxy coaster book epcot twice so you have two chances at the virtual queue.

At your kids age, it would have been 2x MK and 2x AK. My kids are now older so now it would be 2x MK and 2x DHS

For our 6 days with a 6 yr old and 2 yr olf, we have 2 MK, 2 DHS, one epcot and one AK. But we have park hoppers, and we only have 2 DHS days planned in the event ROTR breaks down (if we get everything done on the first DHS day, I'll switch the reservation to something else if availability allows).
Currently my rough plan: Day 1- MK, hop to Epcot at some point. Day 2- DHS (probably a hop to Epcot). Day 3- late start due to part of the party playing golf- AK. Day 4- Epcot Day 5- late start due to part of the party playing golf DHS Day 6- MK.
We are Epcot people so as long as I can push that double stroller with 2 hostages in it, we go to Epcot.

We went in August for 6 days and repeated Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Our kids are 17 and 13.
I would look at the rides though at Epcot vs Hollywood Studios to see what matches your kids the best. The Star Wars fans in our family (DH and DS) really loved Star Wars land.

What do you mean by "pick parks in advance"? Is this something new we have to do with tickets now? It seems there have been a ton of changes since I went last time.

Thank you all for your replies. I know the park reservations are really throwing me. The last day we're there is a Christmas Party night, so I think if I reserve for not MK, maybe I'll be able to switch it the night before to MK if thats what the kiddos want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter