50% off tickets for AP holders....again

I can't get logged into the website. Must the pass be used at least once prior to being able to log into the site?

I can't get logged into the website. Must the pass be used at least once prior to being able to log into the site?
Yes, you need to use the pass once for entry into the park to validate the AP. Does your AP have your name on it or is it a ticket you need to redeem at the park?

I'm sorry I didn't see the question about UO $ to buy tickets until today. The answer is yes, they can be used for ticket purchase.

I would like to buy some of the 2 day park tickets for my brother's trip in November 2008.

My own trips are planned for March 2009 and August 2009.

Could I somehow buy the preferred annual pass for myself by phone or online and also purchase these tickets for him to collect at will call?

How does flex pay work? I don't mind having my annual pass activated now, but I won't be there in person until March 2009.

Is there a limited number of tickets a pass holder can buy?

Thanks for any advise.

I would like to buy some of the 2 day park tickets for my brother's trip in November 2008.

My own trips are planned for March 2009 and August 2009.

Could I somehow buy the preferred annual pass for myself by phone or online and also purchase these tickets for him to collect at will call?

How does flex pay work? I don't mind having my annual pass activated now, but I won't be there in person until March 2009.

Is there a limited number of tickets a pass holder can buy?

Thanks for any advise.
I believe the AP must be activated at the park before you can purchase AP discounted tickets. The flex-pay is set up to take a designated amount out of your checking account or credit card charge every month. The monthly rates are very reasonable but if you can afford to pay it all at one time, do that. Passholders are limited to up to six tickets per pass.

Yes, you need to use the pass once for entry into the park to validate the AP. Does your AP have your name on it or is it a ticket you need to redeem at the park?

I'm sorry I didn't see the question about UO $ to buy tickets until today. The answer is yes, they can be used for ticket purchase.

It has my name on it and is the actually pass with the magnetic strip and everything.

Another question .... :thumbsup2

The limit of 6 tickets per pass - 6 passes in total per year? 6 passes per day?

Just returned and wanted to post that I had no problem purchasing 2-day/2-park tickets for the family for next summer at the 50% AP rate. As always the guest relations folks were very helpful, as they did have a little problem finding the promotion on the computer. I took the email, which helped explain the deal to them.

Seems things are different depending on who you talk to. DSIL called, I called both told can get passes for future. She just went and bought us 2 single day two park passes and a 2 day 2 park for another friend. The 2 day 2 park have no expiration but ours were for same day. She went back and had to talk to several people until getting a manger and the manager extended it for two weeks to accomodate our trip. Not sure if this was the ticket counter or at guest services. Just so everyone knows to check first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter