50% off tickets for AP holders....again

Does anyone know if the 2-day tickets have to be consecutive days, or if the individual days can be used at any time?/QUOTE]

2-Day/2-Park Admission Ticket
Two (2) days admission to Universal Studios Florida AND Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme park (both days must be used within seven [7] consecutive calendar days including first day of use).

::yes::

has anyone confirmed if the passholder has to be present to use them if they do not expire i would assume not but just wanting to know

has anyone confirmed if the passholder has to be present to use them if they do not expire i would assume not but just wanting to know
If you purchase them ahead of time, the passholder would have to use their pass # to purchase but would not need to be there to use the tickets. If you purchase them at the gate, the passholder would have to be there.

I was just told that the passholder can order them on the phone and place the order in the name of the person who will pick up the tickets. Then that person will need ID and confirmation number at guest services to get them. She also said that they must be purchased by the end of this month.

I was planning on purchasing the stay & scream ticket option. However, now that this AP discount came out my cousin, who is an AP, is going to purchase the park tickets for me. Am I able to still do the stay & scream? Are there any special AP discounts for HHN? Thanks! :bride:

I was planning on purchasing the stay & scream ticket option. However, now that this AP discount came out my cousin, who is an AP, is going to purchase the park tickets for me. Am I able to still do the stay & scream? Are there any special AP discounts for HHN? Thanks! :bride:
Anyone can add on the S & S option to their tickets...it just depends on what discounts would be available. The passholder discount is excellent for HHN tickets.

Wouldn't it be cheaper for friends and family to just purchase the $95 tickets? At $42.99 perday (50% of 1 day 2 park) at two days its paid for itself with the other ticket???

Wouldn't it be cheaper for friends and family to just purchase the $95 tickets? At $42.99 perday (50% of 1 day 2 park) at two days its paid for itself with the other ticket???

You can buy the 2 day 2/park ticket for only $58. Our friends and family are only interested in going one day, so paying $42.99 works great for them. We may convince them to go 2 days next summer, so will be getting the 2 day tickets for $58.

Can anyone confirm that you can use Universal Bucks (or whatever the correct term is) to buy tickets? I was going to buy two of the 2 day 2 park passes tomorrow. We have agreed to take a timeshare tour that promises us $100 in Universal Bucks. The person signing us up assured me they are good for tickets. I'll be disappointed if that's not true.

Sheila

Can anyone confirm that you can use Universal Bucks (or whatever the correct term is) to buy tickets? I was going to buy two of the 2 day 2 park passes tomorrow. We have agreed to take a timeshare tour that promises us $100 in Universal Bucks. The person signing us up assured me they are good for tickets. I'll be disappointed if that's not true.

Sheila
That's a question for Phamton.

She also said that they must be purchased by the end of this month.

Is this correct? I don't still have the email that announced this special, but I was sure it was good up to mid- or end-December. The reason I remember is that we will be there in December (we have premier APs) and may have some friends visiting for a few days.

When I received this email I remember being excited that it was valid for the time our friends may visit so we could take them to Universal for 2 days at a great price.

Nothing is certain yet about their trip, so we planned to buy at the gate when the time comes.

Susan

Is this correct? I don't still have the email that announced this special, but I was sure it was good up to mid- or end-December. The reason I remember is that we will be there in December (we have premier APs) and may have some friends visiting for a few days.

When I received this email I remember being excited that it was valid for the time our friends may visit so we could take them to Universal for 2 days at a great price.

Nothing is certain yet about their trip, so we planned to buy at the gate when the time comes.

Susan
According to the newsletter I received, it clearly says 12/20 is the last day to purchase the 50% guest tickets.

from my APH e-mail.

"50% OFF THEME PARK TICKETS FOR YOUR FRIENDS & RELATIVES Now - December 20, 2008
Enjoy Universal Orlando® with your family and friends at half the price!

2-Park Premier and 2-Park Preferred Annual Passholders receive 50% off
1-Day, 2-Park Tickets and 2-Day, 2-Park Tickets for up to 6 guests at any front gate ticket window.
For more information or to purchase your tickets NOW before time is up, call 1-866-PASS-4-FUN"

If anyone is having problems getting the deal and wants the e-mail , please PM me and I will e-mail it to you.

Went by the park tonight to buy our discounted tickets before leaving town tomorrow morning. Made the mistake of going to the regular ticket window. The girl there said she could only sale me discounted tickets with today's date. None that did not expire right away.

She directed me to Guest Services, where the young lady was familiar with the tickets, assured me twice that the don't expire until six days after the first use, and did take my vouchers for the Universal Bucks. She had to trade the vouchers for the bucks first, then I gave all but $5 of them right back to her.

$30 out of pocket and my two older kids will be able to join us there at New Years. Mission accomplished.

I overheard an employee at the next window trying to buy a ticket for HHN tonight for her husband. She was told it would be $59 and some cents. That seems like a lot of money for the guest of an employee.

Sheila

I overheard an employee at the next window trying to buy a ticket for HHN tonight for her husband. She was told it would be $59 and some cents. That seems like a lot of money for the guest of an employee.

Sheila
That's true but since HHN is a hard ticket event...they don't discount much...except for passholders that is. ;)

Susan

The girl I spoke to was not so helpful and then I called again and the next one was better and gave more clear info but I forgot to ask about that. My SIL said her email says December too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter