$5 off / point ends End of March

My paperwork is showing for 20% down, the finance rate is 10.95% for anything financed 3 years or more .... it's 5.96% if you finance over 1 year.

For 10% down, it's 11.95%.

Hope that helps!

Did the incentive "officially" end yet? We called for an add on but our guide has not called us back yet.

Celeste left me a VM saying Byron had processed my request for the 100 pts. and they are very busy so we shouldn't expect the paperwork for a couple of weeks. No new news here just thought I would pass on the processing time seems to be holding steady.

Alice Sr.

Wow, I got my papers today (FedEx) that was fast, but I think my rate was 11.95% and I put down 20%

Katerbell, did you get 10.95% w/20% down, I would rather put more down and get a better rate than the 11.95, maybe you financed for fewer years than I did.

Thanks,
Alice

We put 20% down , and are financing over 5 years (but more likely 1 as we pay it off quicker - I just wanted the 5 year mortgage as a "cushion", just in case life happens different than I plan it..)... and we got a rate of 10.95%. You should have only been given the rate of 11.95% if you financed 90% of the loan.

We just put the deposit down last Monday.

Alice Sr.-
The add on rate of 11.95% is what you got. The special 10.95% is for first purchases within 30 days of the tour.

Oh, that explains it. Penalized because I didn't come for a visit eh.;)

Thanks,
Alice Sr.

Alice.... You did not have to come for a visit to get the special financing, but you had to be a new purchase not an add-on. Is this your first DVC purchase? If so, you should be able to get the special rate. The other catch is it would have to be within 30 days of the tour at DVC or of when it was first offered to you over the phone by your guide.

Oops no, not my 1st purchase. Is the free 3,5, and 7 night stay only for 1st time buyers also, or any one purchasing over 150 pts.?

Alice Sr.

The incentive was for new purchases or add-ons of 100 or more points. It is just the special financing that is for 1st time purchases.

BCV for $70 a point? Oh wait that was 4 years ago March-never mind. :rolleyes:

Man! Don't confuse little old me like that! I was wondering what deal I was missing at $70 pp! It took me almost a page before I looked at the date.

I jumped on here before getting ready for work feeling soooooo sluggish. This post caught my attention. I was thinking I must have missed something. 70.00???? How did that happen?
Where do I sign? :rotfl2:

What time warp did I enter??? Not nice to confuse us over-40 oldies before their second cup of coffee....

Good luck buying those BCV points everyone!

Sorry, I guess it was kind of mean. :guilty: With a few threads asking what people paid in the past for DVC I was looking for the $5 off ($70) I knew we got at BCV and there it was. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter