5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh pooh - was it Stacey that posted the picture....see I should have been there...tried searching Garry, radisson, lobby......pooh....

Found it - the longest trip report with pictures....do you know we have 3 - 3 thread to search...we should add up all the posts and see what milestone we are at...

Back to cutting and glueing....

ok, not glue - little picture mounty thingies.

justmestace said:
This is depressing....the chatting has stopped.

U-T.O.P.

pixiedust: :tinker: pdfg
At the rate we are not chatting it will be awhile before we reach the next milestone 48,000.

I wish they would release the 2008 dates already. I contacted the DVC about doing a Thanksgiving cruise next year. that would be really nice to do a holiday cruise that DD to CC.

Do they decorate for xmas before or after thanksgiving day? I would love to be onboard with the xmas decorations.

Still looking forward to the Do-Over in June 2008 and the girls trip in 2007.

Seems to me that I read somewhere that they were releasing 2008 dates in September?? :confused3

This is the never ending season of baseball. They had their first game tonight...lost 6-3. But here I've been marking off the days on the calendar...and thought we had tomorrow "off". Wrong. Practice tomorrow at 12:15, and then they're going to go watch the younger boys play their game. The younger ones are now at the District Championship level. They may go all the way to the Little League World Series. Or maybe they can't...maybe that's just for the boys Jared's age. Again..:confused3

Geesh...I don't know much tonight.

justmestace said:
Seems to me that I read somewhere that they were releasing 2008 dates in September?? :confused3

This is the never ending season of baseball. They had their first game tonight...lost 6-3. But here I've been marking off the days on the calendar...and thought we had tomorrow "off". Wrong. Practice tomorrow at 12:15, and then they're going to go watch the younger boys play their game. The younger ones are now at the District Championship level. They may go all the way to the Little League World Series. Or maybe they can't...maybe that's just for the boys Jared's age. Again..:confused3

Geesh...I don't know much tonight.

I will admit that is one reason I really enjoy Matt's time in CR. I miss him, but it sure is nice to not have to run all over the place because of his schedule.

DVCDebb said:
Have not forgotten you. Just been busy. We have the house almost back to normal now from the fire. Just some more boxes to unpack and curtains to hang. Been a long month now......The 3 of us are off to see Pirates at 11:59 tonight so should be fun.:wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi DVCDebb!

Glad to hear that you are almost settled in again!
We hope to see Pirates tonight.
Take care.

susan

justmestace said:
This is depressing....the chatting has stopped.

U-T.O.P.

pixiedust: :tinker: pdfg

DEPRESSING ?????????????????? try being the YELLOW GUY :rotfl2:

GOOD MORNIN ALL

PICTURE OF ME I COULD COME AND SIGN IT FOR YOU ????????
:moped:

:surfweb:

:surfweb:

right after my C O F F E E :grouphug: :moped:

gaRRy

tinksdad said:
Here's one of the shots I got of gaRy waving from the jetty as the ship passed him!

KEV_1474SM.jpg

THIS ONE ??????????????????

:grouphug:

staCey you feeling OKAY?????????????

wdwgoose said:
THIS ONE ??????????????????

:grouphug:

staCey you feeling OKAY?????????????

Thanks GaRRY - It's going in the book.......And good Morning All!!!!

Still trying to get the scrapbook under control.....the photo lab mixed up the pictures so I am trying to squint at megatives to determine which sunset went on which day.....Mary - remember all those rolls of film you saw? They are now all over the living room in the form of photos...why did I take so many....which to keep - which to toss.....

I have to hit the road again, busy day....then decide if I will garden Saturday morning or coninue to work on the Scrapbook......If it rains, like it has the last 2 days - rained - hah - poured - keep going - anyway, then I cannot garden. Like Mark, this is the time of year to be out in the garden.....But if it is a bad weekend, then we cannot dive on Sunday morning - what to wish for - what to wish for??????? (Yes, I know - Liver!!!!!!!)

To quote a certain Hedgehog we all know - "I want it ALL!!!!!!"

Have a great Friday......

Happy Friday, everyone. School starts here in just 6 weeks! I'm so glad that we don't have a DS that is into sports; no running around here at our house. Although we do drop him off at camp again a week from Sunday. Mark and Mary, we're trying to figure out a weekend when we can drive up to see the King Tut exhibit. Larry doesn't have many vacation days left, so we'll have to squeeze in a drive up on a Friday evening and come back on Sunday evening. For those Chicago people, where is a good area to avoid traffic, get a hotel, but still have public transportation to the museums, or is it just easier to take Amtrak and stay downtown?

justmestace said:
For those who have no idea what Garry looks like....this is him in his trademark tie-dye....and a few of our buddies

IMG_3755.jpg

OR IS IT THIS ONE ???????????????

:tinker:Good morning cruisers :tinker:

Happy Friday!

Going to be a busy day. I have a press ok out west before heading into the office. At least it is Friday which means casual day for me (we can wear jeans on Friday). Have a great day everyone!​

Good morning all! I've been MIA for a few days. Work has been crazy. I'm ready for it to end!!!

Worked from home yesterday while waiting for the alarm company to come out to fix the alarm system. He was supposed to be there between 12:30 and 2:30 .. of course he didn't show up until 4:15! Ruined my plan to go watch Emily's hip-hop class. He ran out of parts and will have to come out again ... ugh!!!

Hope everyone has a great Fri. & weekend!
Ang

Wow.... the milestones really ARE getting fewer and farther between, aren't they!!!! I thought for sure I'd log on this morning to see who got it last night...

Mark- I mailed our pix via regular 1st class mail on Wednesday... you should have them in the next day or so. Thanks again!

Maria- Thanks for sending the picture - I knew you didn't forget- its been a crazy summer for all of us!!

Deb- Glad to hear that you are getting re-settled. Your poor DD, "having" to be the tour guide for WDW... what a rough life!

Stacey- sorry to disappoint you with our lack of chatting... should I have made each of the above individual posts? ;) I'm sure that I won't be on here this weekend. My best friend is coming down from Charlotte for a visit with her 2 kids. I haven't seen her in 3 years!!!!

She has been through a really rough divorce, and is taking her kids on a mini-vacation to FL. She can't do WDW right now ($ & time), but we'll hit SeaWorld and the beach, and more than anything, her kids just want to hang out in my pool.

That reminds me... I need to e-mail her directions before she leaves... bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest