5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna bet she snagged it???

40 seconds - 39,.....38... :hourglass

No, now that was too easy.......

Stacey - first we are almost on page 2 - and secondly we miss a milestone. But wait, it is NOT a milestone....we are 100 posts away from the milestone.

:joker: How soon we forget :joker:

Been looking for a reason to use this little guy...

Guess the :joker: on me this Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes1

:tinker:Good morning cruisers :tinker:

Happy Thursday!

Ok I'm getting really sick of my back bothering me. I want the pain to go away. :) Ok vent over - just being a baby.

Karen - you are right we had the honor to sit with the Mouse Matters author and his family for a full 7 days. Just wondering if next time you guys are going to ditch us for a webmaster. :lmao:

WDWLVR said:
Ok I'm getting really sick of my back bothering me. I want the pain to go away. :) Ok vent over - just being a baby.

Sorry to hear about your back. I know what that's like! Take care of yourself and don't move any furniture for awhile.......... :rolleyes1

WDWLVR said:

Karen - you are right we had the honor to sit with the Mouse Matters author and his family for a full 7 days. Just wondering if next time you guys are going to ditch us for a webmaster. :lmao:
Ugh. I hate back pain. I pulled something badly in my neck last night....how? just turning my head. I'm getting old!

NEVER. We'll never ditch you for anyone. Well, maybe if the captain wanted us to dine with him ONE NIGHT we'd do it, but not the whole cruise. And I'd do my best to get you guys at that table too. Although, the captains are usually pretty dull. Maybe I'll just stay in the regular dining room! :)

Good Morning, Everyone!

I haven't been able to get to our thread these past few days due to server busy...oh well.

Hope everyone had a Happy Fourth. We went to Mystic Seaport and had a terrific time there---complete with picnic and hand cranked ice cream and a parade! If any of you are ever in CT-THAT is THE place to go.

OMike's article was great.
Glad to hear Matt is doing well and will be home soon.
Mary, hope your back gets better. That can be awful. I hope you can rest it.

Take care and have a great day!

BTW, Kevin and Stacey, those were terrific firework photos you posted!

susan

armyfam said:
Hope everyone had a Happy Fourth. We went to Mystic Seaport and had a terrific time there---complete with picnic and hand cranked ice cream and a parade! If any of you are ever in CT-THAT is THE place to go.

susan

Susan... you just made me realize there IS something I miss about CT (besides my family). We made many a pilgrimage to Mystic when I was a kid. Very neat place!

Hello all! I've been busy, getting ready for our trip to DL next week, and getting things squared away work wise here.

It's reported to be very hot in LA, and the parks very crowded. We were told not to leave DL between the parade rehearsal Saturday morning, and the actual parade Saturday evening, because we might not be able to get back in! What have we gotten into? Kevin isn't going with us, I think he's secretly celebrating.

Looking forward to some nice, peaceful, off-season trips!

Hi Maria! Yes, there have been some nights that it was awfully darn quiet w/o you to talk to! But I have to admit, with the kid's schedule this summer, I've been going to bed a lot earlier. Haven't been sleeping well, but at least I am in there.

Thanks, Susan....mine aren't nearly the quality Kevin's are, but I do feel lucky to have caught that "star" at WDW.
I sat there on the 4th, taking picture after picture, never got a good shot, and then felt cheated out of the fireworks, too. Not the same looking through the lens!

We've had two cloudy days in a row now. No rain...but cooler and cloudy and that in itself is a blessing.

Jared has his first game tonight....it will be fun for them to finally get to play after all these practices, and I think all of us parents will be happy because we're nearing the end!

justmestace said:
We've had two cloudy days in a row now. No rain...but cooler and cloudy and that in itself is a blessing.
It always seems to work out this way. We are doing a roof conversion for a couple. New pitched roof, new AC system, new electrical, etc. Of course, it's been raining here every night now for the last several days......... :confused3

I told the guy today, that he should get a letter from the city of Albuquerque thanking him for the much needed rain!!! :thumbsup2 :rolleyes1

tinksdad said:
It always seems to work out this way. We are doing a roof conversion for a couple. New pitched roof, new AC system, new electrical, etc. Of course, it's been raining here every night now for the last several days......... :confused3

I told the guy today, that he should get a letter from the city of Albuquerque thanking him for the much needed rain!!! :thumbsup2 :rolleyes1

Maybe I should plan a picnic..........

Our community theatre group is gearing up for opening Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat next Thursday. John, as Tech Director, is in charge of the set design, light design and sound design. He took the week off from work and is busy working getting the stage set up. Lots of long days and late nights for him this week. He has a wonderful woman who is doing all of the artistic work fulfilling his vision and it is really looking great!

Maggie is in seventh heaven because she's even welding a paintbrush and roller helping out. Mike and I aren't quite as enthusiastic or as gifted, but it's all hands on deck to help when John is in charge!

I've managed to borrow a sewing machine and am peicing together blankets - I figured I could attempt a straight seam. They're supposed to look shabby anyway...So, no one will know the difference :rotfl2:

Back to work!

justmestace said:
This is depressing....the chatting has stopped.

U-T.O.P.

pixiedust: :tinker: pdfg

Sorry, I've been working. I'm trying to get the stuff all done before I go on vacation.

I'll try harder to do more posting. My clients will just have to wait. :thumbsup2

Time to go home and have some dinner.

mickeymo said:
Maggie is in seventh heaven because she's even welding a paintbrush and roller helping out.
HEY Stacey, got another candidate!

Sorry for the long absence, but I fell waaay behind between the cruise and a weekend for races up in Milwaukee. I'm first getting to what I'd call caught up. Weekends are normally the time for me to persue the annual gardening, and they've been occupied so I had something that looked like some of the shots from excusions of the jungle to deal with. And I'm now over the worst of it, and things are coming together.

A late update on the pictures.

First, again, the guidlines, few that they are, incase someone missed it.

I am collecting pictures to combine into hopefully one DVD-Rom to send back out.
- We're already past where I set the original deadline soo... sooner the better now.
- Send me pictures preferably on cd-rom or dvd-rom, although I can scan, but that is time consuming, so the fewer of that, the better. If you're sending prints, try to send me copies, I'd hate to have originals lost in the mail.
- I am asking for $5 to cover costs of supplies / shipping out for the dvd-rom.
- PM me for an address if you still need to send something.

Sofar, I have full participation from: whnim64, ohiomouse, itdjbw, armyfam, justmestace, tinks, RachelTori, CajunGirl2, mickeymo, DVCDebb, Tinytink, C&D&F/Irene, and the Scubas.

I'm still expecting mail from.. Virgil, Kiki/Karen, BBB, BWVPam(I think, although I thought I've seen some pics already, but can't find a cd? And I'm currently cleaning up the computer room, might be here but I havn't seen it yet), and DareTooDream. Hope I havn't missed anyone.

MarkRG said:
BWVPam(I think, although I thought I've seen some pics already, but can't find a cd?

Possibly the pictures you've seen of BWVPam and her children were on our CD's.....I do know we have a good number of pictures of her family. :lmao:

(sigh) those were great times, Pam....thanks for sharing them with us!! :) And thanks for dragging Mark and Mary through the rain to surprise us!! :)

justmestace said:

U-T.O.P.

Have not forgotten you. Just been busy. We have the house almost back to normal now from the fire. Just some more boxes to unpack and curtains to hang. Been a long month now. Heading back to WV Sat morning to settle mother's estate. Won't be fun but one of those things have to do. Leaving kids in SC so they can at least have a little summer or at least Ian can work and poor Betsy is headed to Disney 15 July for a week. Thinks family friends are crazy going in July but she will suffer since they are paying so daughter has companion and they have never been before. So she will be tour guide. Just hope they can keep up with her. The 3 of us are off to see Pirates at 11:59 tonight so should be fun. Tomorrow will be crazy getting ready for me to leave. I really need a cruise NOW. WDW December 10-15 anyone else going? :wave: :wave: :wave:

ohiominnie said:
Possibly the pictures you've seen of BWVPam and her children were on our CD's.....I do know we have a good number of pictures of her family. :lmao:

(sigh) those were great times, Pam....thanks for sharing them with us!! :) And thanks for dragging Mark and Mary through the rain to surprise us!! :)

That could very well be. I had thought I've been careful with all the ones recieved and keeping them all in one place. I'm going to drop a note on Pam to be sure.

justmestace said:

U-T.O.P.

Not really - I am frantically trying to complete the album before our party next weekend....and ths means I am sorting through all the pictures I took...and the ones you posted. Of course I have to leave lots of blanks for the ones Mark is working on....then Sam bought a new printer and do I know how to use it ---- no.....just printed 5 of the same shot.....silly me....
I can decrease the size, but how do I get an 8x10????

ok....now - where was that picture Mary posted of GaRRy in the lobby of the Rad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter