45th Wedding Anniversary

MickeysMommy

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I am taking my parents to WDW next August for their 45th Wedding Anniversary (can you imagine 45 years?!) Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do for them while we are down there? It will just be the three of us (no kids) and we've been before but I was looking for something really nice for them. Thanks...:p

Wow! How wonderful that they have been married so long! :D Maybe you could make a priority seating reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table during the fireworks?? I ate there last year during the fireworks and it was magical!!!! I think it would be a great way to celebrate the anniversary. :D
Jess

You could plan an Illuminations Fireworks Cruise, or one over by Magic Kingdom. They can arrange to have a cake for you, and snacks or drinks. We did that with our family one year and it was a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter