4 park flexiticket

dcroft

Earning My Ears
I've bought this ticket for Apr 2001. Does anyone know how long it lasts and whether it can be used for Universal Express? Does it include entry to CityWalk?

4-Park Orlando FlexTicket
Enjoy unlimited admission for 14 consecutive days to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld Orlando, Wet 'n Wild - Orlando.

Benefits include:
Unlimited Park to Park Access - visit any of the parks on your ticket within the same day
Admission to select Universal CityWalk live entertainment venues
Parking fee required only once each day at the first park visited
Substantial savings over separately purchased single-day admissions

This is off Universal's site. Express will be discontinued in April but you will be entitled as a multi day ticket holder to use the new system mentioned here:
new system

jessica5.gif

Thanks for that - when I originally bought the ticket, it stated it was only valid for 7 days so that is good news. Is the City Walk part also valid for 14 days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest