4 Park Flex Ticket Question

Dave Cousins

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys,

My fiancee and I are going to be in Orlando for 3 weeks in May this year for our Honeymoon and I CAN'T wait!! However I'm having a bit of trouble deciding what tickets to get for Universal. The plan is to go to US/IOA for 4 days and Seaworld twice + all the Disney Parks. We are staying onsite in Disney so the Disney side of things is covered.

As we want to go to both Seaworld and US/IOA the best ticket would be the 4 Park Flex Ticket as this would spread the visites throughout our 21 night stay. The only problem is I am reading conflicting reports about this ticket. Some people say it is 7 consecutive days where as on the Universal website it states that it is 14 consecutive Days. Can someone confirm what the deal is with this ticket and whether it would be the best choice to go for??

Any advice would be great,
Thanks,
Dave

I have seen the same - 14 days would be great! Remember though that you will need to pay for parking.I would definitly go for this option as it gives you far more flexibility and you can spend some time away from the parks.
Wendy

It's 14 days for both Flextickets.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter