4/7 Deal?-Can we buy 10 day Tix and use extra 3 day to park hop instead PH option

M

missymj

We are staying for 7 nites. Can I buy the 10 day park tix (adtl cost of $38) for my family of four -- opposed to buying Park Hop option which is $50/each extra $200. I will only be using 7 days. Can I use the extra three days to enter a second park?

m

No. If you want to hop, you have to buy the hopper option. Additional days on park passes cannot be used to gain admission to second park on the same day that you've used that pass to get into another park.

I was thinking about this also, but I've seen on here that the tickets must be used on different dates. You can't go to one park, then leave and go to another. I guess since they are linked on a card, you can't separate them that way.
I'm sure that I'll be corrected if I am wrong.;)

Tickets really are for number of days, not number of park admissions.

We are staying for 7 nites. Can I buy the 10 day park tix (adtl cost of $38) for my family of four -- opposed to buying Park Hop option which is $50/each extra $200.

Your wording here explains why Disney doesn't allow it. It costs less to buy a 10 day ticket and use it to park hop than it does to add the park hopping option. So Disney's computer will not allow it. If you try it, you'll get "crossover not permitted."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter