383 BLT points for rent/ transfer @17$/16 $ for 276 points to be used by Jan 31 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 383 BLT points to rent with 276 of those points to be used by Jan 31 2020. The points are at 17$/16$ for thé points needed to be used by Jan 31 2020.

References available upon request.

Hello. I'm looking for a 1 bedroom at BLT for Jan 22, 4 nights. Second choice would be Jan 23, 4 nights. Or Grand Floridian 1 bedroom. Thank you!

Hello. I'm looking for a 1 bedroom at BLT for Jan 22, 4 nights. Second choice would be Jan 23, 4 nights. Or Grand Floridian 1 bedroom. Thank you!
Hello,

There is no availability for those dates at BLT or Grand Floridian.

There is however availability at Saratoga, Animal Kingdom (Kidani) and the Boardwalk villas.

Do any of the last three interest you?

Maybe we will try to pick new dates. Doing 2 days MK with toddlers so was hoping for easy access! Nothing at Wilderness I'm assuming? Thanks!

Maybe we will try to pick new dates. Doing 2 days MK with toddlers so was hoping for easy access! Nothing at Wilderness I'm assuming? Thanks!
Hi,

No nothing at Wilderness either.

If you want, give me a call and we can look at different days. You will have to PM me because we are not allowed to write our phone numbers on this thread.

I am looking for something from 1/23/2020 to 2/1/2020. Not sure how it would work for that one day we leave in Feb. though.
2 adults and 2 children
Looking for a 1 bedroom preferably, but a studio is possible, even consider a 2 bedroom depending on costs.

thanks

I am looking for something from 1/23/2020 to 2/1/2020. Not sure how it would work for that one day we leave in Feb. though.
2 adults and 2 children
Looking for a 1 bedroom preferably, but a studio is possible, even consider a 2 bedroom depending on costs.

thanks
Hello,

That actually works if you are leaving on Feb 1st. If ever it was later, I have more points that can be used after Feb 1st also.

As far as availabilities, Saratoga has 1, 2 and 3 bdrm available along with the Treehouse villa. Old Key West has a 2 bdrm available.

Let me know.

Looking for a 2 bedroom. What DVC resorts are available in the 2 bedroom?
Saratoga 2 bdrm standard : 120 points
Saratoga 2 bdrm preferred: 148 points
Saratoga Treehouse: 156 points
Old Key West 2 bdrm : 116 points
Polynesian Bungalow: 460 points

I have 383 BLT points to rent with 276 of those points to be used by Jan 31 2020. The points are at 17$/16$ for thé points needed to be used by Jan 31 2020.

Hi need a ressie for Grand Californian 08/20-08/22/19. Studio or 1 bedroom
4 people.

Thank you

Hi need a ressie for Grand Californian 08/20-08/22/19. Studio or 1 bedroom
4 people.

Thank you

Hello I am looking to rent points for 2 night at Copper Creek Villas Oct 27 and 28th. If available can you tell me how many points this would be ? You are welcome to pm the info. Thanks

Hello I am looking to rent points for 2 night at Copper Creek Villas Oct 27 and 28th. If available can you tell me how many points this would be ? You are welcome to pm the info. Thanks
Hello,

There are no rooms available at Copper Creek. There are however 1 bdrm available at Animal Kingdom Kidani (50 points) and at Saratoga (52 points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!