3 Year Old Twins? Advice?

Our boys are grown now but when they were young I found it much easier to take it easy , dont plan anything crazy. Go on rides stop and let them feed the ducks. Our day was so much better. If we could do it with 3 boys 2 years apart then anyone could.

We have twin girls and took them at 2 and 4 and just recently at 6. They also are opposite direction runners. Based on our experience I recommend leg irons and heavy doses of a benzo diazepine for you parents. Just kidding I think.

You will have a great time. I will go to my grave with the expressions on their faces when meeting Queen Elsa and Tinker Bell was also a huge event for them.

Ours are fraternal and at 2 and 4 one liked the fire works while the other was scared because she was convinced they were from a dragon and there was no reasoning with her.

Six was great for everyone.

I guess it depends on what you think is too much work. I took my kids when they were 2&3 years old solo. I had them in the stroller most of the time and I just did what needed to be done. Let's be honest, kids are hard work. But it is all about how you look at it. I see it as us being able to go to WDW. Work or not, it is still better going then not.

I agree with everything else said about strollers, leash backpacks if needed, going slow, not overplanning, saving money, and snacks! All the snacks! Also have a good hydration plan for the kids and adults as it’s so easy to get dehydrated quickly there. We took our twins at 2.5 and had a great time. DH and I did have to RS or just go on separate rides a few times since we also had DS4 with us too, buy it wasn’t a big deal for the most part. The bubble wand idea is great as I remeber ours being fascinated with those. And I also second the advice about different personalities. One of our girls was really into characters and the other was scared, even with the princesses. The one that loved the characters was scared on FEA (the snow monster) but the other one loved it. So just be prepared that they may have very different reactions to things. And while I think most families do better with sticking to RD and early bed times, mine actually seemed to do better staying up just a little later and not having a rushed morning.

Our boys are grown now but when they were young I found it much easier to take it easy , dont plan anything crazy. Go on rides stop and let them feed the ducks. Our day was so much better. If we could do it with 3 boys 2 years apart then anyone could.

Actually there are signs all over to not feed the wildlife at WDW. It makes them aggressive and is not good for their health.

We've taken our twin boys at 15 months, 2 1/2, 4 1/2 and 6. The 15 month trip was rough, due to it being a huge group, and in August heat. The trip when they were 4 was okay. Last fall at 6 years old was the best. No stroller, and they kind of knew what they wanted to do, and try new things. That being said, they knew that because the remembered WDW from earlier trips. Don't discount the memories they'll make even at that early age. One of my kids remembers a lot of the trip from when he was 2 1/2!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter