3 Land/4 Sea no air $4923 w/OBC & cash back Good Deal Or Not?

MTMom

Disney Addict
Just wondering if we got a good deal or not.

Disney Cruise Line, 3 Day Land (Wilderness Lodge), 4 Day Sea (Category 6), transfers, insurance and taxes, no air

We paid $4923 in total, but got $150 back on our AmEx card, $250 on board credit, and $300 in AmerExpress checks. Works out to be $4223. We also did the AmEx White Glove Treatment, but that's separate.

Any comments?

How many adults and children (ages?) are going, and what time period is it for?

Some weeks are very expensive compared to other weeks.

You did very well with the rebates, for sure!

Opps! Can't believe I forgot that important bit of info.

Two adults and two children (8 and 5) sharing same room.

Thanks!!!!!!

We booked this just 3 weeks ago...
2 rooms (4 adults/2 kids total) categ 7...land/sea pkg staying at WL too(I think I am going to love the Lodge!) leaving in a few days!

No air or insurance, no transfers either (cost us $250 seperately)

Cost $5,258...less $200 rebate = $5,058

Plus we get the $99 fall cruise deal...I am happy w/ my rates, but I think you did real well too!

$99 fall cruise deal? Can you fill me in? When do you leave?

We are leaving on Wednesday nite to have a good sleep at an airport hotel before the WDW land pkg starts on Thursday. Can't wait!

The $99 deal applies to ONLY Jan sailings. We are taking 6 people...my understanding is we can cruise for $99 plus port taxes anytime from 9/26-12/19 w/ certain blackout dates. At this point I know the 4 of us in our immediate family will probably do the fall cruise. I am not sure about our inlaws who are going w/ us now...and I have heard different things about who can use the $99 vouchers. All I know is...it's a deal!

Kendra

The $99 cruise deal works like this, I did a cut and paste from the DCL Website on a popup window:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
January Sunshine Sailaway Special
$99* for a 3-Night Bahamian Cruise

If you sail on a 4-Night Bahamian Cruise or 7-Night Caribbean Cruise commencing in January 2002, including our Sunshine Sailaway rate, you'll receive a voucher in your stateroom redeemable for a 3-Night Cruise Vacation in the fall of 2002 for just $99* (per person).

* Rate valid for most sailings commencing 9/26/02-11/24/02 and 12/05/02-12/19/02. Special rate stateroom categories will be comparable to initial category booked for January sailing, subject to availability. Rates are based on double occupancy. Government Taxes and Fees and excursions are not included. See Disney Cruise Line brochure for applicable Terms and Conditions. Package components subject to availability. Other discounts do not apply. Rates in US dollars.

Ships' Registry: The Bahamas
CST #1022229-50

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter