2nd week of June cancel watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have a trip booked June 29 through July 6 that will now be officially cancelled since they aren't opening until July 11 - July 15. Anyone know if Disney is still offering free dining to guests with cancelled trips for a future booking?
They stopped offering that a while back, unfortunately.

So we have a trip booked June 29 through July 6 that will now be officially cancelled since they aren't opening until July 11 - July 15. Anyone know if Disney is still offering free dining to guests with cancelled trips for a future booking?
They are not.

DVC point bookings aren’t getting cancelled until 5-7 days out

I have my DVC at BLT for July 10-16 and at this point am kind of hoping they cancel it so I can reschedule for January. I borrowed some points from next use year, so as I understand it if they cancel those points will go back to that use year where if, under normal circumstances, I were to cancel I'd have to use them in this UY.

Just heard announcement on local radio- AK & MK opening on July 11, EPCOT and Studios a few days later... july 15 maybe? Just heard a quick note about it as I started the car , will look for confirmation

Yeah, can find news articles on my phone about it from several sites, unable to link but anybody who cares to Google it you’ll find it I’m sure. Happy planning everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter