29 BWV points for rent @$18 ppt- must use by 7/31/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for 2BR Std view (1 BR as backup) for 5-6 nights during the last half of July. BLT preferred, Anything else on monorail (or walking to MK) 2nd, and AK 3rd. Avoid a weekend night if possible.

I am looking for 2BR Std view (1 BR as backup) for 5-6 nights during the last half of July. BLT preferred, Anything else on monorail (or walking to MK) 2nd, and AK 3rd. Avoid a weekend night if possible.
The remaining points I currently have available would only accommodate a one night reservation. Please see my updated thread

Are there any studios available for May 20th, May 21st that sleep 5. I would consider a split stay.
Thank-You,
Pam

Are there any studios available for May 20th, May 21st that sleep 5. I would consider a split stay.
Thank-You,
Pam
There is nothing available for the two nights . Please note the remaining points I currently have available are for one night . See updated thread

Hi,

We are super interested!!
We are looking to travel 6/29-7/2, 2 adults and 2 children
Preferably a Deluxe Studio but would consider a 1 bedroom
We would consider any resort except Old Key West & Saratoga

Thank you so much!!

My current points available to rent are a small amount would accomodate a one night stay . Please see my original thread

I would be interested in one night at BWV.
Any chance you would have 6/29-7/1, preferably 6/30 or 7/1.
Thank you so much!!
Catherine

Thank you for checking. Do you know about how many points a one bedroom would be?
Catherine
Depending on the view the 1 bedroom for a night during that time is 32 points for a standard view and 40 vacation points for a boardwalk or garden/pool room. The dates requested are waitlist only for a one bedroom as well

Depending on the view the 1 bedroom for a night during that time is 32 points for a standard view and 40 vacation points for a boardwalk or garden/pool room. The dates requested are waitlist only for a one bedroom as well
Thank you Lorene, was super kind of you to double check for us!! x

Hi,

We are looking for:
2 adults & 2 children
Deluxe Studio
June 29-July2
Looks like most places are booked, but we are willing to change resorts or just take 1 night.
We love Animal Kingdom Lodge and would take any resort except Saratoga & Old Key West.

Thank you for considering!!
Catherine

I’m it sure they are transferable as they expire 7/31/22
Not sure *
Hi,

We are looking for:
2 adults & 2 children
Deluxe Studio
June 29-July2
Looks like most places are booked, but we are willing to change resorts or just take 1 night.
We love Animal Kingdom Lodge and would take any resort except Saratoga & Old Key West.

Thank you for considering!!
Catherine
There is a studio available both nights at BLT for 51 points, however, I do not have enough points to accommodate the request. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest