29 BWV points for rent @$18 ppt- must use by 7/31/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorene

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
I have small amount of remaining points for rent at $18 per point. The points must be used by 7/31/22. (the points can not be used for dates after 7/31/22) and can accommodate a one-two night stay and can not be transferred.
The home resort is Boardwalk Villa (BWV) .

Please provide me a PM with the following information and I will check availability:
- Resort Preference
- Room type and view
- Date of check in and date of check out
-Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group

I have been a DVC member since 2002 and have been renting points since 2011. I use a contract and have references.
Payments are made via PayPal (friends and family only), Zelle, or Venmo

If you can not PM please see the link below:
HOW TO USE the Conversation System (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board-10 POSTS REQUIRED

Last edited:
I know a long shot but…
April 7-10 2022, any studios or 1BR that sleep 5 (2 adults, children 5,7,9yrs)

I know a long shot but…
April 7-10 2022, any studios or 1BR that sleep 5 (2 adults, children 5,7,9yrs)
I unfortunately cannot private message due to being a new member. ( was directed by a family member to check out this board after having to reschedule last minute)

I unfortunately cannot private message due to being a new member. ( was directed by a family member to check out this board after having to reschedule last minute)
I suggest you follow the link below to be able to PM hosts. All reservation information is done through the Private Message system, so once there is availability for a resort and date request, hosts will need specific information in order to book and it is all done via PM

If you can not PM please see the link below:
HOW TO USE the Conversation System (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board-10 POSTS REQUIRED

Working on getting my pm going. Until then, looking for Boardwalk. April 2022. Arrive on 23rd, out on the 27th. Two adults, and whatever room is available.

Working on getting my pm going. Until then, looking for Boardwalk. April 2022. Arrive on 23rd, out on the 27th. Two adults, and whatever room is available.
There is nothing available in a studio or one bedroom at Boardwalk for the dates requested.

Hello, sorry I cannot pm. I am looking for a one night rental (June 4-5). I have 5 people total— 2 adults and 3 kids, 15/9/5 yo. We are staying at GFV the day before so proximity to that would be preferred.

Hello, sorry I cannot pm. I am looking for a one night rental (June 4-5). I have 5 people total— 2 adults and 3 kids, 15/9/5 yo. We are staying at GFV the day before so proximity to that would be preferred.
In order to accomodate 5 people , there is a one bedroom available for that night at the GFV for 46 vacation points. There is also a one bedroom at the BLT standard view is 41 points and a theme park view is 50 vacation points. Let me know if you are interested in any of these options. You will have to be able to PM me with the information I will need for the reservation. Please refer to the link that is on my original thread for the link. Thanks.

Hi. Anything that sleeps for either April 15-19 or April 15-18, 2022? Thank you in advance for checking. Not sure how may points you have left, so I apologize if the stay is too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter