24 hours SW

pixidustmom

Dreaming of the World
So when I go to do the boarding passes at the 24 hour mark will I need to do it on eastern time or in my time zone pacific? It's just my DH and I traveling with our lap grandson.
Also I am under a temporary handicap and will have my papers, when do they board? Is my DH allowed to board with me?

So when I go to do the boarding passes at the 24 hour mark will I need to do it on eastern time or in my time zone pacific? It's just my DH and I traveling with our lap grandson.
Also I am under a temporary handicap and will have my papers, when do they board? Is my DH allowed to board with me?

I'd think it's whatever time zone your flight is booked under. I know mine is EST but my flight time is also. Handicapped board first but be sure and get blue sleeve from desk agent. Also i'm sure DH can board with you but not sure if any other adults could.

It is 24 hours from when your flight leaves, if you are in the same time zone as your airport just use the same time the day before.

If you are doing a disability preboard you will need to get a “blue card” from one of the SW customer service counters in the concourse. You will board 1st and there should not be a problem with your immediate family boarding with you.

bookwormde

Ignoring time zones, you can log in 24-hour before the plane leaves. So for a flight leaving Vegas, use Pacific Time. For a flight leaving Orlando, use Eastern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter