((((((C.Ann)))))))

PLease try to take care of yourself at this time. I knwo its hard to think of you at this point but you need your strength now too.
PLEASE take care of you, you are in my prayers.

I know it looks bad but when my dad had his heart attack I thought he was at deaths door. Seems his electrolites were all messed up. That will really make you nuts. Hope he and you are doing OK.

Take care and keep us posted.

denise

{{{{{hugs}}}}}}} You are constantly in my thoughts! :( I am so sorry!

I am so sorry you are having to deal with so many things right now.

Prayers and {{hugs}} coming your way.

Ann ... I wish I had something to say that could give you strength to get through this. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

If you are finding it hard to eat why don't you try drinking some carnation instant breakfast or ensure (or even slim fast). Sipping at something like that doesn't take as much "focus" as trying to eat a meal. Please drink plenty of water too.

You'll be not good to your husband or daughter if you don't take care of yourself. Eat something, drink something, and rest. You are all in my prayers. Thanks for keeping us posted.

My prayers are with your family. Please try to take care of yourself. It's best for you, as well as for your DH and other family members. Carry a bottle of water and some snacks in your purse in case you get caught away from home and don't want hospital food.

{{{Hugs}}}

You know I will be praying for that miracle you hope for!!! As I have said to you many times before, please please please take care of yourself as well!!! You won't do anyone in your family a bit of good if you don't. Now that I've said that here's a big {{{HUG}}} and eat & rest now.

Prayers for you and your family C.Ann. If you have a hard time eating have milkshakes or ensure drinks. Anything will help.

I've been thinking about you and DH alot today. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. And I know it's hard but you have to eat so you keep up your strength.

C.Ann, I'm so sorry! Please take care of yourself. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. {{HUG}}

C. Ann, I'm so sorry things don't look good, but remember miracles DO happen! We almost lost our dd on January 7th. They didn't think she was going to make it. She was in the PICU for a week and the hospital for 6 weeks. Today she is laughing in my living room and I know it was a miracle she is still with us today. Don't give up hope! You and your DH are in our prayers. Please remember to take care of yourself and try to eat and rest.

I'm sorry to hear that the problem with your husband is serious and that you have so many other problems, big and small, crashing in on you at once. You do need to eat and drink. If you get sick, that will just be another problem. Try to concentrate on the most important things....with your husband being number one. The other problems will resolve themselves sooner or later.

oh! :(

more prayers on the way!!

please try to eat and drink...even if it's little...it is good for you

Don't forget to take care of yourself, too! If you don't think you can eat anything else, try chicken noodle soup. I've found for me in times of crisis or stress when I didn't think I could eat anything, that's frequently been the only thing I could eat and it sets well.

Whatever you eat, eat *something*.

Y'all are still in my prayers.

Thinking of you and your DH.....please try to remember to eat though....

Prayers for you and your DH. Do they have ANY idea what is wrong?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter