2022 Candlelight Processional dining package

since you had to pay for the third person did you get an additional meal, to go?
They actually offered to bring out the food, but my daughter and I were headed back to a hotel without a refrigerator. If I had known, I would have found someone on a solo trip and invited them to join us.

This is a solo trip for me so I'm guessing I will not be able to find a table of one for this year's candlelight package once my window opens this Tuesday.
The do have table for 1... they go fast like tables for 2 (probably because they are the same tables... LOL).

Does anyone know if you can eat a meal with family that has the dining package and you just have a regular reservation? I’d like to eat with my parents but we 1) won’t eat an app, entree, and dessert and 2) have small children that will not sit through the whole performance so I’d hate to spend the money on the seat. I know my parents love the Candlelight Processional so guaranteed seats would be great for them. We would likely drop them off at the show.

(I do realize we would have to be able to find both reservations at the same time)
I would follow the same procedure that I’d use for a large party that was split into several ADRs. Make the two ADRs for roughly the same time. Then when the time comes, make sure everyone is there 10-15 minutes before the earlier ADR, check in with the CM, not via MDE, and tell them you’re together and would like to be seated as close together as possible. Then be patient - they’ll do their best!

Debbie Jean: it was stated on my confirmation. That was not the question. Question is: can I see an earlier show than what is stated on my reservaton?
I had the same problem this morning - got the date and restaurant I wanted, but couldn't get the show I wanted. I spent 10 minutes searching (and cursing) and finally took one even though I didn't want to stay that late.

Someone in another thread said that if you do it in the app, the showtimes are marked so you know what you're getting. I went on the app, found exactly what I wanted, booked it, and canceled the first one.

Hopefully it will work for you as well!

I made a CP reservation for one at Rose and Crown this morning.View attachment 708558
Are you staying on site several days before the 10th? Is that how you are booking more than 60 days out?

If my Disney Experience shows we can book dining starting on the 9th, does anyone know if that means midnight on the 8th or 6:00 am on the 9th?

Last edited:
Are you staying on site several days before the 10th? Is that how you are booking more than 60 days out?

If my Disney Experience shows we can book dining starting on the 9th, does anyone know if that means midnight on the 8th or 6:00 am on the 9th?
Yes, I check in on 12/5 and booked for 12/10. I had a choice of venues too. I think Le Cellier and Coral Reef were also available.

6:00 am, eastern standard time on the 9th.

If you are an on propery Disney resort guest you have the ability to book 60 days + 10 add'l days out. So my normal 60 day window opened on Monday morning 12/2 and I was able to book ADR out to the day we leave, 9 days out. You have to make sure your resort reservations are set up on your MDE account. When you do that and log in, once your 60 days window arrives, the calendar view when you search for dining reservations should show the shaded days you can book out to, just not the one day, which is what you would see if you weren't logged in or staying off property. 60+10 is the reference you will see a lot of.

6:00 am, eastern standard time on the 9th.
I

I was able to book at 5:33 a.m. ET - sometimes the reservations open a little before 6 am.

Yes, I check in on 12/5 and booked for 12/10. I had a choice of venues too. I think Le Cellier and Coral Reef were also available.

Thanks - check in for us is 12/8, and I am going for 12/10. Which means I can't try until 10/9. Does it look like everything will be gone for 12/10 by the time I can check-in in a few days?

Thanks - check in for us is 12/8, and I am going for 12/10. Which means I can't try until 10/9. Does it look like everything will be gone for 12/10 by the time I can check-in in a few days?
If u don’t find what you want, keep checking. many people here admitted to booking multiples :confused3in the pastfor different days during their trips, then cancelling what they don’t want closer to the date.

Not thrilled to realize we will get tripped up by the 60+10 for our first year during ’xmas’ offsite in order to use up a covid credit at WBC.:headache:

wish they’d just have tossed them all out on day 1. Would almost make it fair(er) for the locals. If only i ruled the disney universe lol

Weird you can book for three, but not two. I was able to get a reservation then. Lunch with the 8:30 show, Biergarten. I didn't see an option to list an infant. If someone can tell me how to do that, I'd appreciate it. Thanks. Made mine on the app.

I need a table for 3 for Garden Grill, but could only book for 4 at dinner time. I booked a 3 for lunch just in case we can’t drop the 4th person. I was online right when it opened, crazy that so many people who need 2 have been able to book 3, but I can’t!

Ok, I just did the infant trick and swapped my 430 GG for 4 and did a GG party of 4 with one infant at the same time. I had to do it from the website, not the app. Hopefully that will work, I really don’t want to pay for 2 dinners no one will eat (my mom is going on this trip and is undergoing cancer treatments and is pretty much on a liquid diet so she won’t really be eating).

I need a table for 3 for Garden Grill, but could only book for 4 at dinner time. I booked a 3 for lunch just in case we can’t drop the 4th person. I was online right when it opened, crazy that so many people who need 2 have been able to book 3, but I can’t!
For what day? I couldn't get a Garden Grill for 2 or 3 for lunch on Nov 30... any chance that is the date you have as a back up?

Booked Rose and Crown for 11/25. This will be my first Candlelight Processional. Question - what's a better showtime? 7 or 8:30? Decisions, decisions.
If you already booked the package you dont pick the showtime after. It was already given based on your meal time

Debbie Jean: it was stated on my confirmation. That was not the question. Question is: can I see an earlier show than what is stated on my reservaton?
Yes, you can wait in the standby line and try for a seat for an earlier show. Can use your booked package for a diff. showtime? no. You can rebook the package with a meal time that gives the time u want as well

I just realized I never got asked what showtime I wanted. Thankfully the reservation I got is for the one I wanted. Did this happen to anyone else?
It just shows up on the screen..says package for 7pm show or whichever is predetermined by meal time picked in your case

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!