Roth
800 / 2000

✔New Car Fund
1000 / 1000

Eat out three times per month or less
7 / 36

Cut Discretionary Spending 20%

Find $100 / month in “free” money
Jan $671 /100 (lots of ebay sales and deposit bottle returns)
Feb $105 /100 (some ebay sales and deposit bottle returns)
March 0/ 100
April 0 /100
May 0 /100
June 0 /100
July 0 /100
Aug 0 /100
Sept 0 /100
Oct 0 /100
Nov 0 /100
Dec 0/100

Run annual credit report

Bonus: 2/18 Set up credit card round up spending savings account

Life

Read 40 Books
2 / 40

Less Procrastination (if it takes 15 minutes or less to do, just get it done!)
19 / 52

✔Clean up and keep up to date primary email account (google)

✔Clean up and keep up to date secondary email account (msn)

✔Clean up twitter account and decrease the number of “unneeded” followings

✔Bonus #1: Cleaned up my facebook friends, groups, interests, etc

✔ Bonus #2 Cleaned up my contacts and messages on my phone

Professional

Take 8 free on-line classes
0 / 8

✔Keep work email in box below 300 emails

Adventure

Spend a mini vacation someplace new (in addition to our yearly WDW vacation)

Health

Lose 30 lbs
0 / 30

Spend more time outdoors
2 / 156 hours (3 hours/week average)

House

Keep kitchen counter and table cleaned off
40 / 220 days

Declutter 500 items
268 / 500

Remove old plumbing from basement
Reinsulate the basement
New roof above den
Label Individual circuits in house panel

Install window trim:
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
✔Hallway
✔Bathroom

Install wood flooring for:
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

Install door trim for:
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

Install baseboards trimwork
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

Install electric baseboard heaters in all rooms upstairs (electric has already been run)
8’ Bedroom #1
5’ Bedroom #2
5’ Bedroom #3

✔Paint hallway/Stairway

Buy (8) matching frames for Disney Attraction Prints
Hang Disney Attraction Prints on stairway wall

Paint Bedroom #3

Paint Living Room Ceiling
Paint Living Room Walls

✔Install kerdi shower systems for upstairs bathroom
Install tile for upstairs bathroom
✔Install sliding door for bathroom

Fill Driveway Cracks
Reseal Driveway

Last edited:
Week 8 goal update

Financial

Braces payments
0 / 1628.50

Pay off final CC with balance (0% through Oct. 2021)
1400 / 6420.79

Purchase new mattress
0 / 2000

House Fund
160 / 2000

Roth
320 / 2000

5 / 36

Spend Christmas somewhere else than home
0/ $2000

Sell my 1963 VW Bug
Still working with the seller on shipping to Hawaii!

Professional

Watch online tutorials (video editing, manuscript/screenplay)
1 / 8

Finish manuscript #1
Only have partial edits. Still waiting on more

Finish manuscript #2
Have a deadline to finish by the end of this month, per my agent :teleport:

Adventure

Reservation made and deposit paid

Health

Lose 10 lbs
3 / 10

Keep living room picked up and everything in place each night/morning.
32 / 220 days

House

Declutter 500 items
58 / 500

Bathroom #1:
Sand and retexture poor patches
Touch-up paint
Hang new Disney pictures to surprise the family! (purchased and framed)
Reinstall caulking on bathtub and toilet
Install ¼ round
Repair hairline crack in tub
Install frame around mirror
Possibly replace light fixture (depending on money)
Bathroom is now done and I can leave it alone :rotfl2:

Bathroom #2:
Remove awful mirrors (next to garden tub…yuck)
Texture where mirrors were removed
Repaint newly textured area
Touch up ceiling edges
Install shower diverter nozzle on garden tub
Install shower curtain hardware (depending on money)
New: make shelving unit in blank space next to tub because the space is weird and this will create more storage.
Possibly replace light fixtures

Flooring:
Clean living room and bedroom carpets
Repair carpet in Bedroom #2 at the doorway
Install LVP flooring (already purchased)
Install door trim for LVP
Install ¼ round for all new LVP

Cut tile to fit above dishwasher and install
Grind kitchen grout
Install new kitchen grout

Seal grout It was a good weekend for this! I can't seal until Tuesday night, but I'll be happy to cross this off.

Sell Pepe Le Pew collection
It's all in boxes staring at me...still. But I did sell two other things I'd been meaning to sell this weekend! An old woodstove from the garage and an electric dartboard.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I hope everyone is reaching their goals...

Financial

DH and I had a 5 year plan, to pay down/ and pay off some things and get us to the next step, we are on track... Sept 2022 is our Goal Date
Then Covid happened, and international travel stopped, so we decided once we realize that we were not going to Japan as planned. So we decided to take the money and use it on the plan to get us to the next step earlier, So our new date in April/May 2022...
In talking we want to try this year to move the date to Jan 2022... So that's our goal..

DH works is essential services and we were very lucky. We are very Thankful!

The stock just split and the company give matching shares, so even with the drop in price with the extra shares we only saw a small dip, and the stock is coming up again quickly so we are back to the number before the split... So that is wonderful... hoping that the market will continue to stay solid...

Feb - We think we might have some extra cash coming next month, so we will see how much it ends up being after taxes, and how we are going to distribute it...
March- We are still waiting to see what the finally number is on the extra cash, we should know something by the 15th for sure.. I know half is going in the saving, then we will distribute to our plan, and getaway..

Goal - keep chipping away at the plan... to get the goal reached earlier..

2/21 - DH filed and clean up, sorted, all the file's and purged stuff that was ready to go..

Professional

I am a stay at home wife, while I don't have a job out side the home... In the past I have had a on-line Ebay business, some sewing side jobs and a Antique booth, and did very well with all of them.. so I am looking to get back to really getting my sewing business up and running on line somewhere maybe Etsy, and some type of on-line business maybe Ebay or Poshmark...

I was all set to go in January of last year. Life got in the way for sure... I had to take care of my family,... so all this has been on the back burner since January of last year... I spent all day yesterday going through what I had, and project that I had started, and I have a pretty good amount of things all most finished...

January - 1/9 - Finishing completing old projects- 2/15
1/9 - New Projects working - 10 purchased material - laid out 1 new project

February - 2-22 Old Project - 3/15
2-22 New Projects - 1 laid out...

So my goal is to up and selling on Feb 1st...

Update 1/19 not looking good for Feb 1st more March or April for sewing business - due to possibly one of my parents needing some minor surgery, final decision not till the middle of Feb, so I am running back and forth to help them out... which you can't sew in the car on I-4

Poshmark - looking good for the first week in Feb... starting to take pictures, and about ready to put them up on line... - 2/22 completely on hold for right now. I'm not able to direct my attention to this right now... So While I have things ready to go, I feel like I need to be able to give more time to do this right, so I am just hoping that I can get it up and running in the next couple of months...

March - Pretty much is on hold till I can square my parents away.. I was looking good till yesterday and my mom took another fall, Thankfully she wasn't hurt...

My goal is to clear 1,000 to 2,000 dollars a month
... which is about what I was making before so I am using this as the number for this year...
and using half of it for chipping away at the plan, and the other for travel...

Travel/Adventure

DH and I talked about this year and what we want to do as far as vacations... with all this not knowing about the vaccine and how travel internationally is going to be handled - We decided to do 2 - 1 week vacations - and the rest long weekends... DH has 5 weeks so we have to use it or he will lose it...

We have pretty good credit with Delta from our cancelled trip to Japan... so I think if we are careful, we might be able to get 2 round trips for both week longs... Goal 2,000 for both week longs on air-fare. so zero out of pocket..

Until we decided where we are going I don't have a budget number for the rest of the vacation trips... Looking at what we spent last year on the 2 different week long trips.. I'm going to say roughly 5,000 .... so I will have to update on this -

Trip 1 - some sort of road trip.. Nope change of plans -
March decision made - We are heading to New Orleans - we decided to fly, I am working on when...so I'll post those numbers soon..

Trip 2 - Thanksgiving in the mountains, and scouting for that perfect vacation home spot.. meaning which town... We have several places that we find ourselves returning to.. I think we are narrowing down the where...

Saving for Paris in 2022 -

Health

DH and I both started a Intermittent fasting and low carb diet - really a life style change last year.. even with everything that was going on we somehow both managed to lose weight! and both of us are feeling better and sleeping better... We are in a test group with our Doctor so, we are going the healthier route, while slower... We have kept the weight off... In December we sorta got off track, and last night I put us back on track.. Goal to stay on track all year...

January - So far so good back on track - 1/19 -
February - Still on track - 2/22

For me I have some serious lower back issues, so I will continuing with my medical massages monthly... I was referred to her through my doctor who also see her... I can not tell you how much this has improved my life...

Goal - Getting back to daily stretching morning and before bed, and increasing the AM routine...

Personal growth ( edited in 1/9/2021)_

Reading - I spend alot of time reading, I love it... Add in I read whatever, romance to cookbooks, thrillers to biographies. So my goal is 60 books this year...
3/60

Learning new language - I learned enough French for a vacation in 2018, to get by, ... My new goal is continuing learning and practicing to work towards more conversational French. ⚜
January - Spend time listening ( You tube) and repeating while working on my sewing
February - Still practicing - looking into getting Babble...
March - still practicing using Youtube, I am going to get babble but waiting till I know for sure we are going next year...

Household

This is my domain... so it will have some financial aspects in the mix...

Goals - for Grocery and household needs /
Prepare and Shop with a list -
Every 2 weeks at Aldi
Once Monthly at Wal-mart
Publix for BoGo's weekly.
Quarterly to BJ's warehouse...

Goals - Back to meal planning for 2 weeks at a time - I was doing this but once Covid hit, and people started hoarding it became impossible to do this... Today I started this back today...

The 2 above go hand in hand... so I try to keep with seasonal fruits and veggies, look at the sale flyers before shopping. Keeping the pantry well stocked helps with the overall cost.

Goal - 500.00 to 600.00 overall monthly - except for months that quarterly warehouse shopping comes up.

January -
💖Meal planning - Completed for January 1 - 16th - Completed 16th thru 31st
Aldi - 1.) 142.00 2.) 171.00
Pubix - Week 1.) 26.00 / Week 2.) 38.00 / Week 3.) 0/ Week 4.) 86.00 / Week 5.) 0
Wal-mart - Monthly - 55.00 / extra trip 22.00
BJ's - 182.00 - got everything on my list except TP and 1 other item, so this will send me back to Wal-mart for sure before the end of the month.
Total = 645.00 - even with BJ's in there I was close to keeping it at 600 bucks..

February -
💖 Meal Planning - Completed - February 1st to 15th - Completed 16th to 28th
Aldi - 1.) 86.00 2.) 197.00 3.) 58.00
Publix - week 1.)22.00 ---- 2.) 0 /----- 3.) 43.00 ----4.) 55.00
Wal-mart - Monthly - 97.00
BJ's - 0
Total - 558.00- I did have an extra trip to Aldi, we had DH's coworker and his wife over for dinner, plus we are back to eating more fresh veggies, so I might have to start hitting Aldi weekly...

March
💖 Meal Planning in the works for the March 1 through the 13th- completed -
Working on 13 to the 31st right now..
. completed - 3/10
Aldi - 1.) 97.00 2.) 3.)
Publix - week 1.)----- 2.) ----- 3.) --- 4.)
Wal-mart - Monthly - 104.00
BJ's - 0

Looking ahead for Birthdays, and Anniversary gifts - We cut down in the last few years on all the gift giving outside the immediate family, So DD and her family, and my parents...that's it. Goal around 1,000 for the year...
January - 28.00 + 60.00 - 68.00 anniversary gift - 150.00 Grandson birthday - Total - 218.00
February - Valentines day - 37.00 we keep it super simple - just cards and some candy... Total 37.00
March - Birthday for my Dad 82.00 he likes cash.. 50.00 for DD's and SiL anniversary.. Total 132.00

For spending for DH and I - we take a long weekend somewhere for our gift to each other...

We did so much around the house on the weekends when the lock-down was going on, we really don't have any big projects to do...
Goal - keep up with projects as the come up..and maintain everything as needed.

The one project we need to deal with is I need to go through all the totes in the garage, and then we need to put up shelving... and paint the garage floor..
Addition 3/10 - pricing out fencing for our yard, working on estimates... carpet estimate to replace all the up stairs, stairs, and down stairs guest room

2/21 - DH rearranged the Garage and started going through the totes - Yay
2/28 -Worked in yard, cut trees, weeded, pressure washed front porch, patio, and drive way...

I started cleaning out my closets yesterday... Goal -So I can easily hit 300+ hundred items this month...
The another 300+ later in the year at the end of the summer when I go through the closet again..

January - 300 - January 100- February 100 - reason for only 100 at a time donation, our local spot has gotten so many donations, that they don't have room to store everything, so you can only bring small amounts at a time...
3/9 not able to drop off anything for a while... they had to stop taking donations, right now they are over-whelmed...

June- 0/300 pushing back date... till I can get what I have donated...

3/1 - went through drawers, threw out anything that was worn out, socks, t-shirts, shorts. Went through all my Travel gear, made of list of things to replace, I purchased handled tote to keep everything in...

Big Ticket Items ( edited it 1/9/2021)

Washer/ Dryer --- Shhh don't say it out loud... trying to baby them as long as possible. -
February -Looking more and more like we are going to have to get new ones.. I am still trying to stretch it out as long as possible...
We are budgeting 1,500 - that should do it..

New Truck - This is a really maybe - no reason to get a new one - depending on how things look at the end of the year...

Saving for 5th wheel - which is why we would need a new truck...

Family

I am the POA for my parents medical and financial, as well as executor of both their wills... So getting my parents some type of plan going forward, is very high on my to do list... They are not wanting to see the big picture, they both had a rough year health wise, Thankfully nothing to do with Covid... They need to make some changes, for alot of reasons mainly - their health, safety, financial needs going forward... It has been very stressful and frustrating when they want to put their head in the sand... I finally did make some head way with them, we have an appointment with their Elder Attorney this month... They need to hear from someone other than me, about what happens when and if one of them has to go to a nursing home, how the spend down works, cost of private care, medicaid once your money is all gone, and how is the other spouse going to live and survive during this time, on their social security alone...

So my Goal - is to get them into a better situation, so when the time comes they will be prepared... Keeping them Safe and Healthy, and Financially healthy with a plan is very important, the goal for me to help them achieve all this in the coming year...

January - Worked on list of questions for elder attorney appointment this month.. researched on line, and spoke to several friends that have dealt with or are dealing with aging parents.. Getting feed back on what they wished that they would have known before it was to late to help their parents, understanding how things like private in home care works and cost, as well as Long term care works after the 100 days of Medicare runs out... Social Security, Medicaid, Pension, and how all this effects the other spouse... it is terrifying... !!!

1/19 Completed list of questions for Elder Attorney... 1/23 -Appointment w/ Elder Attorney - very enlightening... good solid information, and I learned quite a bit from her, some things that my parents were not happy to hear. They have done a few things to the house, which needed to be done for a while now.

February - New documents for POA, for medical and financial - still need trip to the bank to file Financial POA paperwork on accounts.
Finally was able to secure appointment for first vaccine, they both received it, and have appointment for next dose. It took over a month 5 weeks to get them the vaccine from the time they registered and where given their numbers... Ridiculous amount of time.. I will breath easier once we get them second dose...

March - My mom took another fall... so we are going to have to add in some doctors appointments... My Dad health is all over the place... he has had this cough for the last 2 to 3 years, he always says its sinus's or allergies... it is getting worse and more frequent, and just the way it sounds is not right, he gets strangled and constantly clears his throat... He worked in a Chemical Plant, and back then OSHA wasn't like it is today, so I am worried... and he doesn't want to talk about... so he is going to go to the doctor whether he likes it or not...

Last edited:
2021 Goals Week 9 update

Financial

WDW Vacation Fund 50/week
450 / 2600

Cruise Fund
1900/ 6500

DVC Fund
400 / 2500

House Fund
0 / 3000

Corvette fund
550 / 2000

Roth
1000 / 2000

✔New Car Fund
1000 / 1000

8 / 36

March 0/ 100
April 0 /100
May 0 /100
June 0 /100
July 0 /100
Aug 0 /100
Sept 0 /100
Oct 0 /100
Nov 0 /100
Dec 0/100

Run annual credit report

Life

Read 40 Books
3 / 40

20 / 52

Professional

0 / 8

Adventure

Health

Lose 30 lbs
0 / 30

Spend more time outdoors
2 / 156 hours (3 hours/week average)

House

45 / 220 days

Declutter 500 items
268 / 500

Reinsulate the basement
New roof above den

Install window trim:
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
✔Hallway
✔Bathroom

Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

Install door trim for:
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

Install electric baseboard heaters in all rooms upstairs (electric has already been run)
8’ Bedroom #1
5’ Bedroom #2
5’ Bedroom #3

✔Paint hallway/Stairway

Paint Bedroom #3

Paint Living Room Walls

Fill Driveway Cracks
Reseal Driveway

Week 9 goal update

Financial

Braces payments ✅
0 / 1628.50

3400 / 6420.79

Purchase new mattress ✅
0 / 2000
Just purchased this for only $1024! Will be delivered on St. Patrick's

House Fund
160 / 2000

Roth
360 / 2000

5 / 36

0/ $2000

Sell my 1963 VW Bug

Professional

1 / 8

Finish manuscript #1
Turned in to editor! Have a September release slated.

Finish manuscript #2

Adventure

Health

Lose 10 lbs
4 / 10

36 / 220 days

House

Declutter 500 items
58 / 500

Bathroom #1: ✅
Touch-up paint
Install ¼ round

Bathroom #2:
Touch up ceiling edges
Make shelving unit in blank space next to tub because the space is weird and this will create more storage.

Flooring:

Cut tile to fit above dishwasher and install ✅
Grind kitchen grout
Seal grout
I.AM.FINISHED!!!! And it makes me so happy to look at.

Does someone want to buy this? :rotfl2:

Week 9 goal update

Financial

Braces payments ✅
0 / 1628.50

3400 / 6420.79

Purchase new mattress ✅
0 / 2000
Just purchased this for only $1024! Will be delivered on St. Patrick's

House Fund
160 / 2000

Roth
360 / 2000

5 / 36

0/ $2000

Sell my 1963 VW Bug

Professional

1 / 8

Finish manuscript #1
Turned in to editor! Have a September release slated.

Finish manuscript #2

Adventure

Health

Lose 10 lbs
4 / 10

36 / 220 days

House

Declutter 500 items
58 / 500

Touch-up paint
Install ¼ round

Bathroom #2:
Touch up ceiling edges
Make shelving unit in blank space next to tub because the space is weird and this will create more storage.

Flooring:

Grind kitchen grout
Seal grout
I.AM.FINISHED!!!! And it makes me so happy to look at.

Does someone want to buy this? :rotfl2:

Curious where you got your mattress? DH and I are going to be moving this fall and will be able to get a king bed (current bedroom is too small for one), so I need to start looking around. I know they are $$$

Curious where you got your mattress? DH and I are going to be moving this fall and will be able to get a king bed (current bedroom is too small for one), so I need to start looking around. I know they are $$$
Costco! I searched high and low for mattresses and did lots of research. My hubby and I are different body shapes and heights. He's a back sleeper. I'm a side sleeper. Finally found a couple of different sites that suggested: buy a firm mattress with springs and get a good topper. The firm mattress will last longer (springs will break down slower) and the topper can be replaced for only $100. It was such a light bulb moment! :sunny:

You can order online with Costco for free delivery. They also haul away the old mattress for free. I bought the topper from Amazon. I'm counting down the days!

Edit: here's the mattress I bought Costco mattress

2021 Goals Week 10 update

Financial

500 / 2600

Cruise Fund
2000/ 6500

DVC Fund
400 / 2500

House Fund
0 / 3000

Corvette fund
550 / 2000

Roth
1000 / 2000

✔New Car Fund
1000 / 1000

9 / 36

March 0/ 100
April 0 /100
May 0 /100
June 0 /100
July 0 /100
Aug 0 /100
Sept 0 /100
Oct 0 /100
Nov 0 /100
Dec 0/100

Run annual credit report

Life

Read 40 Books
4 / 40

21 / 52

Professional

1 / 8

Adventure

Health

Lose 30 lbs
0 / 30

Spend more time outdoors
4 / 156 hours (3 hours/week average)

House

50 / 220 days

Declutter 500 items
268 / 500

Reinsulate the basement
New roof above den

Install window trim:
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
✔Hallway
✔Bathroom

Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

Install door trim for:
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

8’ Bedroom #1
5’ Bedroom #2
5’ Bedroom #3

✔Paint hallway/Stairway

Paint Bedroom #3

Paint Living Room Walls

Fill Driveway Cracks
Reseal Driveway

Week 10 goal update

**ALSO-- Week 10?! When did that happen?**

Financial

Braces payments ✅
0 / 1628.50

3400 / 6420.79

Purchase new mattress ✅
0 / 2000

House Fund
240 / 2000

Roth
400 / 2000

5 / 36

0/ $2000

Sell my 1963 VW Bug
Ready to ship to Hawaii! Waiting on the weather

Professional

1 / 8

Finish manuscript #1 ✅

Finish manuscript #2

Adventure

Health

Lose 10 lbs
4 / 10

40 / 220 days

House

Declutter 500 items
58 / 500

Touch-up paint
Install ¼ round

Bathroom #2:
Touch up ceiling edges
New: DH likes the frame from Bathroom #1 that he'd like to do the same in #2

Flooring:

Grind kitchen grout
Seal grout

Not a productive weekend because my sister came down for a visit. I was able to get some weed control sprayed, which is vital for our fire break.

2021 Goals Week 11 update

Financial

550 / 2600

Cruise Fund
2100/ 6500

DVC Fund
500 / 2500

House Fund
0 / 3000

Corvette fund
650 / 2000

Roth
1200 / 2000

✔New Car Fund
1000 / 1000

10 / 36

March 0/ 100
April 0 /100
May 0 /100
June 0 /100
July 0 /100
Aug 0 /100
Sept 0 /100
Oct 0 /100
Nov 0 /100
Dec 0/100

Run annual credit report

Life

Read 40 Books
5 / 40

24 / 52

Professional

1 / 8

Adventure

Health

Lose 30 lbs
0 / 30

Spend more time outdoors
6 / 156 hours (3 hours/week average)

House

55 / 220 days

Declutter 500 items
268 / 500

Reinsulate the basement
New roof above den

Install window trim:
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
✔Hallway
✔Bathroom

Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

Install door trim for:
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

8’ Bedroom #1
5’ Bedroom #2
5’ Bedroom #3

✔Paint hallway/Stairway

Paint Bedroom #3

Paint Living Room Walls

Fill Driveway Cracks
Reseal Driveway

Week 11 goal update

Financial

Braces payments ✅
0 / 1628.50

5400 / 6420.79

Purchase new mattress ✅
0 / 2000

House Fund
320 / 2000

Roth
460 / 2000

8 / 36

0/ $2000

Sell my 1963 VW Bug
Ready to ship to Hawaii! This drama will NEVER end...

Professional

1 / 8

Finish manuscript #1 ✅

Finish manuscript #2

Adventure

Health

Lose 10 lbs
4 / 10

64 / 220 days

House

Declutter 500 items
350 / 500
All of the donation pile is GONE!

Touch-up paint
Install ¼ round

Bathroom #2:
Touch up ceiling edges

Flooring:

Grind kitchen grout
Seal grout

Painted kitchen and dining room this weekend

Dear cancel culture, thank you very much because now I'm making stupid money on this.

2021 Goals Week 12 update

Financial

600 / 2600

Cruise Fund
2150/ 6500

DVC Fund
500 / 2500

House Fund
0 / 3000

Corvette fund
650 / 2000

Roth
1200 / 2000

✔New Car Fund
1000 / 1000

11 / 36

March 0/ 100
April 0 /100
May 0 /100
June 0 /100
July 0 /100
Aug 0 /100
Sept 0 /100
Oct 0 /100
Nov 0 /100
Dec 0/100

Run annual credit report

Life

Read 40 Books
6 / 40

25 / 52

Professional

1 / 8

Adventure

Health

Lose 30 lbs
0 / 30

Spend more time outdoors
13 / 156 hours (3 hours/week average)

House

60 / 220 days

Declutter 500 items
268 / 500

Reinsulate the basement
New roof above den

Install window trim:
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
✔Hallway
✔Bathroom

Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

Install door trim for:
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

8’ Bedroom #1
5’ Bedroom #2
5’ Bedroom #3

✔Paint hallway/Stairway

Paint Bedroom #3

Paint Living Room Walls

Fill Driveway Cracks
Reseal Driveway

Last edited:
Week 12 goal update

Financial

Braces payments ✅
0 / 1628.50

5400 / 6420.79

Purchase new mattress ✅
0 / 2000

House Fund
320 / 2000

Roth
500 / 2000

8 / 36

0/ $2000

Sell my 1963 VW Bug
This drama will NEVER end...

Professional

1 / 8

Finish manuscript #1 ✅

Finish manuscript #2

Adventure

Health

Lose 10 lbs
4 / 10

66 / 220 days

House

Declutter 500 items
350 / 500

Touch-up paint
Install ¼ round

Bathroom #2:
Touch up ceiling edges

Flooring:

Kitchen:
Grind kitchen grout
Seal grout

Cut and painted 1/4 round for the flooring. I'll install that tonight and the kitchen/dining room are done!

Still making amazing profits on this!

Week 13 goal update
Going to write this up early as I'll be out of state the next three days.

Financial

Braces payments ✅
0 / 1628.50

5400 / 6420.79

Purchase new mattress ✅
0 / 2000

House Fund
450 / 2000
Rolling my Pepe le Pew profits into this!

Roth
540 / 2000

8 / 36

0/ $2000

Sell my 1963 VW Bug
This drama will NEVER end...

Professional

3 / 8

Finish manuscript #1 ✅

Finish manuscript #2

Adventure

Health

Lose 10 lbs
6 / 10

69 / 220 days

House

Declutter 500 items
350 / 500

Touch-up paint

The caulking failed on the toilet, so I repaired it last night. Ugh.
Install ¼ round

Bathroom #2:
Touch up ceiling edges

Flooring:
Remove carpet and carpet tack strips in the hallway and living room
Paint baseboards prior to flooring installation

Kitchen: ✅
Grind kitchen grout
Seal grout

Cut and painted 1/4 round for the flooring.

Piece by piece, this is funding my house projects now! I still have about 8 pieces to sell.

Update 4-2-21
I'm getting a slow start on goals but it took me awhile to get in the right mindset.

Financial/Career-collecting job ads, getting resume revised and ready to send out next werk
*Find new job or add PT job, make the effort to go or accept a 10 yr plan to stay.
*Add at least $500/mo income
*Complete year 1 goals (2 yr plan)

Health -lost 8 lbs -4-2-21, walking 3-4x week, did day 1 W25K program last week, will keep that going
*Drink at least 4 glasses of just water daily
*Work out 4 times/wk
*add yoga and weights to walk/run
*Run 5k without stopping before end of yr
*Lose 60 lbs, at least 50 by mid Sept.
Lost 4/60 2/14/21

House-work in progress
*Hang rest of pics on walls
*Frame DD's art and hang- need to order
*Organize & decorate pack patio, finish this week
*get backsplash installed
*get last of moving boxes unpacked - mostly books and teaching supplies
*hang garage tool organizer
*hang dartboard
*post items to give away in garage
*keep house picked up
*finish organizing upstairs

Personal -
* pass Google Educator Levels 1 & 2-working on level 1
*take 2 Adobe Illustrator courses,
both free in district resources
**** still debating a sewing project
*decide on landscaping plan & do it-heading to nursery this week
*use my planner
*start volunteer work once job plan final
*4/24 - read 2 books a month
6/24 4/4/21

*no buying personal items unless replacement for something used up
I have 3 sizes of smaller clothes to wear.

2021 Goals Week 13 update

Financial

650 / 2600

Cruise Fund
2200/ 6500

DVC Fund
600 / 2500

House Fund
0 / 3000

Corvette fund
750 / 2000

Roth
1400 / 2000

✔New Car Fund
1000 / 1000

11 / 36

March $291 /100 (some ebay sales and deposit bottle returns)
April 0 /100
May 0 /100
June 0 /100
July 0 /100
Aug 0 /100
Sept 0 /100
Oct 0 /100
Nov 0 /100
Dec 0/100

Run annual credit report

Life

Read 40 Books
7/ 40

26 / 52

Professional

2/ 8

Adventure

Health

Lose 30 lbs
0 / 30

Spend more time outdoors
15 / 156 hours (3 hours/week average)

House

65 / 220 days

Declutter 500 items
315/ 500

Reinsulate the basement
New roof above den

Install window trim:
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
✔Hallway
✔Bathroom

Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

Install door trim for:
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

8’ Bedroom #1
5’ Bedroom #2
5’ Bedroom #3

✔Paint hallway/Stairway

Paint Bedroom #3

Paint Living Room Walls

Fill Driveway Cracks
Reseal Driveway

2021 Goals Week 14 update

Financial

700 / 2600

Cruise Fund
2450 / 6500

DVC Fund
600 / 2500

House Fund
0 / 3000

Corvette fund
750 / 2000

Roth
1400 / 2000

✔New Car Fund
1000 / 1000

12 / 36

March $291 /100 (some ebay sales and deposit bottle returns)
April 0 /100
May 0 /100
June 0 /100
July 0 /100
Aug 0 /100
Sept 0 /100
Oct 0 /100
Nov 0 /100
Dec 0/100

Run annual credit report

Life

Read 40 Books
7/ 40

33 / 52

Professional

2/ 8

Adventure

Health

Lose 30 lbs
0 / 30

Spend more time outdoors
26 / 156 hours (3 hours/week average)

House

70 / 220 days

Declutter 500 items
315/ 500

Reinsulate the basement
New roof above den

Install window trim:
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
✔Hallway
✔Bathroom

Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

Install door trim for:
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Hallway
✔Bathroom

8’ Bedroom #1
5’ Bedroom #2
5’ Bedroom #3

✔Paint hallway/Stairway

Paint Bedroom #3

Paint Living Room Walls

Fill Driveway Cracks
Reseal Driveway

Week 14 goal update

Financial

Braces payments ✅
0 / 1628.50

6420.79 / 6420.79
Free at last!!!

Purchase new mattress ✅
0 / 2000

House Fund
560 / 2000

Roth
600 / 2000

12 / 36

0/ $2000

Sell my 1963 VW Bug
This drama will NEVER end...for real.

Professional

4 / 8

Finish manuscript #1 ✅

Finish manuscript #2

Adventure

Health

Lose 10 lbs
6 / 10

71 / 220 days

House

Declutter 500 items
350 / 500

Touch-up paint
Install ¼ round

Bathroom #2:
Touch up ceiling edges

Flooring:
Remove carpet and carpet tack strips in the hallway and living room
Paint baseboards prior to flooring installation

Kitchen: ✅
Grind kitchen grout
Seal grout

Cut and painted 1/4 round for the flooring.

Piece by piece.

Worked on outdoor projects this weekend: new sidewalk, a couple of solar lights for the garage, reworked a large rock border (free), checked water lines and timers, and potted some plants. I'm sore, but we are happy to get these done before the hot weather hits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter