2020 Watch??

Actually, I don't know you. And I'm not surprised ANY Disney cruise would be popular on this board. My comment had to do with the fact that I don't think Disney can sell out many of these cruises, assuming at some point they will need non die hard DCL fans to sail on them. DCL seemed to agree, and is not carefully testing the waters so to speak. I loved the Iceland cruise with DCL, but most people I know prefer to take a land based trip there, too, since there is so much to see and do. I guess that's why DCL only goes there once a year. I hope you enjoy your cruise.

Agree to disagree. :hyper2:

Called DCL last night and spoke with a CM...she said she'd been told the release would be at the beginning of March. Who knows if this is accurate but she said it several times and She said they'd all been told that.

If they're telling anyone ahead of time that would be a welcome change...! It's not like the secrecy keeps the phone lines manageable when they announce a few days early anyway.

Fall and early winter through December 2020 should come out in May...September dates may be released with Summer dates though if I'm remembering correctly
I think typically the first week of September is released with Summer and the rest is released with fall. I know last time the British Isles cruise was included in Summer, but the Transatlantic after it was in the fall. So about half of September.

Called DCL last night and spoke with a CM...she said she'd been told the release would be at the beginning of March. Who knows if this is accurate but she said it several times and She said they'd all been told that.

While I was booking our next cruise last week on the Wonder, I asked the CM running the planning desk when she thought the next itenerary would be out. "End of February, beginning of March."

We will be on our WBPC cruise from the 24th of Feb until March 10, if there is a release while we are on the ship, will they make an announcement of some kind?

We will be on our WBPC cruise from the 24th of Feb until March 10, if there is a release while we are on the ship, will they make an announcement of some kind?

Yes! We were once on a cruise during a release date and they were all over it at announcements and I think marketing in the room.

I doubt it...the half off deposit promo is still running until Friday and they don't typically release new itineraries while there's a promotion going on

If it only runs until this Friday, they can release the information on the itineraries this Thursday but not allow booking until next week.

I'm ready to book a Med cruise and I can't stop researching excursions and experiences! I'm SO READY to book!!! Hoping that the times match up to when we can go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!