• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2020 Watch??

Help! How come I am not seeing the Fall 2020 dates on DCL website? What am I doing wrong? :sad2:

If you are trying to search for them like you are booking a cruise, they do not become visible there until your booking window opens and you are signed in (if a CC member). They should be listed somewhere on the site just to view but I'm not 100% sure where.

Thank you, Dynamic Disney Duo. I used the help chat & she told me to go to the home page of DCL & scroll to the bottom of the page where there is a pic of Santa. Choose Fall 2020 itineraries. The booking dates in the "normal" area won't show up until your booking window is here.

I've been waiting on this itinerary too. So disappointing. RCL's WBTA includes stops in Iceland and Greenland. Not a dig on Canada and Ireland or anything, but DCL could have done something similar, especially since the first week of October puts you at a good chance of seeing the Northern Lights. Maybe too much ice in the water though? They had teased at Greenland in one of their surveys so I was hoping for a more Arctic route even though there was no DCL precedent for that. The cruises out of NYC aren't exciting either, and no stops in Port Canaveral. Maybe we'll look into a WDW trip for Fall 2020 instead, or something not with the Mouse.

No Canada? I was so hoping that they would bring back Quebec City and Saguenay so I could help you guys with your Canada cruise again. :guilty:

Why do Magic dates stop in November and 9 sea days for the TA? really? I did the last two WBTAs and there were a number of stops. This isn't much different from the commuter trips by Cunard. I have never seen a TA with no port stops.

Am I overlooking the Magic not doing the 7-night with a Port Canaveral stop? The one year I finally want to book that itinerary and I don’t see it. :headache:
I was so looking forward to that one too. Now I guess I have to fly...on a plane...to get to Port Canaveral instead. Ugh
We live in CT so, NYC was so much easier for us. And less $$$.
Doing anything less than 7 days is not enough for me. Love, love Bermuda but, it's only 5 days.

9 sea days for the TA? really?

I think he's still working on uploading the data. The DCL website does not have 9 sea days for the TA

2020 10-Night Westbound Transatlantic Cruise from Dover ending in New York
Departure Date: 10/2
Ship: Disney Magic

Day 1: Dover, England
Day 2: Plymouth, England
Day 3: Ringaskiddy (Cork), Ireland
Day 4: At Sea
Day 5: At Sea
Day 6: At Sea
Day 7: St. John’s (Newfoundland), Canada
Day 8: At Sea
Day 9: Halifax (Nova Scotia), Canada
Day 10: At Sea
Day 11: New York, New York

That's a relief. I was wondering when I saw that everyday of the TA was listed as a sea day. I wonder they will really get to NFLD this time. I was on the last two TAs the EBTA 2015 and WBTA, 2017 that was supposed to go there. Both ended up being cancelled for different reasons.

I've been waiting on this itinerary too. So disappointing. RCL's WBTA includes stops in Iceland and Greenland. Not a dig on Canada and Ireland or anything, but DCL could have done something similar, especially since the first week of October puts you at a good chance of seeing the Northern Lights. Maybe too much ice in the water though? They had teased at Greenland in one of their surveys so I was hoping for a more Arctic route even though there was no DCL precedent for that. The cruises out of NYC aren't exciting either, and no stops in Port Canaveral. Maybe we'll look into a WDW trip for Fall 2020 instead, or something not with the Mouse.
Royal Caribbean has many Transatlantic cruises. However, the one that goes to Iceland and Greenland departs late August (2019) or early September (2020). DCL's WBTA departs in early October.

Yep -- 18-months of planning for our October Cuba trip and it's all trashed. Cannot begin to express our disappointment and heartbreak. The Cuban tour guides we befriended while making our plans with them will surely suffer. And now from all the reports, a pretty good chance no cruise lines will return for quite a while! :guilty:

I like the Transatlantic one -- we'd love to sail out of Dover and see Newfoundland. Pricing will make our decision for us.

I would love that!!! There many other cruises offering it, right?
Unfortunately everyone has had to pull out to do new restrictions

Yep -- 18-months of planning for our October Cuba trip and it's all trashed. Cannot begin to express our disappointment and heartbreak. The Cuban tour guides we befriended while making our plans with them will surely suffer. And now from all the reports, a pretty good chance no cruise lines will return for quite a while! :guilty:

I like the Transatlantic one -- we'd love to sail out of Dover and see Newfoundland. Pricing will make our decision for us.

I'm so sorry, I was myself was hoping to find an itinerary for the fall. Hopefully we will get a chance again.

I don't think so. Whichever better fits your (and kid's school) schedules.

Thanks. I don't mind pulling her out of school. I'm actually hoping to still go this year but I don't have her performance schedule yet so booking for next year just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter