2020 Vacation Packages

PoohsFan1

DIS Veteran
When will we be able to start booking vacation packages for 2020? We are planning a June trip and wanted to price it out before booking. I saw that you can start booking WDW packages for 2020 starting 6/18, I was just curious about Disneyland. Of course I cannot seem to find the information when searching on the web, they keep wanting to to direct me to WDW information. Thank you for your help.

It's now mid-July, I can't believe 2020 hotel dates are not available to be booked yet - coming from Australia we'd really love to be able to browse pricing to see what we're up for.

I wonder if the low crowds are impacting their projections for next year. Maybe the recent lul has impacted their price forecaster and don't know how to price rooms yet?

It's now mid-July, I can't believe 2020 hotel dates are not available to be booked yet - coming from Australia we'd really love to be able to browse pricing to see what we're up for.

The prices always come out late July-August. I heard one person say it may even be September this year. I know it's miserable if you're traveling a long way. You might be able to book a hotel now by calling and get your tickets later. There's no real price savings by booking it all together as far as I know.

The prices always come out late July-August. I heard one person say it may even be September this year. I know it's miserable if you're traveling a long way. You might be able to book a hotel now by calling and get your tickets later. There's no real price savings by booking it all together as far as I know.

Thanks, yeah at this stage trying to budget so just want to see how much per night say Disneyland Hotel will be per night in May next year (putting in today's prices doesn't seem like it would be accurate enough). Probably wouldn't do a package as usually get cheaper park tickets elsewhere.

Still nothing? They're normally out by now. I expect Disney is 'gauging the crowds' vis a vis the new SWL before setting the hotel rates and package 'perks'. I think the potential (& as yet unknown) opening date for RotR in 2020 has a lot to do with it. They may want to re-start the reservation system if they think they're going to have a huge spike in people wanting to get into SWL once the date is known.

Still nothing? They're normally out by now. I expect Disney is 'gauging the crowds' vis a vis the new SWL before setting the hotel rates and package 'perks'. I think the potential (& as yet unknown) opening date for RotR in 2020 has a lot to do with it. They may want to re-start the reservation system if they think they're going to have a huge spike in people wanting to get into SWL once the date is known.
I thought I read Jan for RotR....I think it said Jan 17.
Get Away Today is saying Aug 6 is when they'll start booking packages.

I hope this is true!! I'm ready to see the prices. I really want to stay on Disney property, but I have BWPPI booked as a back up.

I thought I read Jan for RotR....I think it said Jan 17.

I've seen that. But there is a very reliable source on another forum who is saying that that date is extremely optimistic. He's been pretty accurate on his SW dates so far. He's also said that if they DO open it that on that date, that it will most likely be subject to frequent breakdowns as all the bugs won't have been worked out.

Caveat: I accept this person's knowledge as very reliable. That doesn't mean others have to.

Well here we are Aug 6th and still nothing. Trying to plan a trip for January 2nd. Be nice to see prices by now.

I had really high hopes this morning...then nothing. I can't believe how long this is taking.

Well here we are Aug 6th and still nothing. Trying to plan a trip for January 2nd. Be nice to see prices by now.

Yep. I just checked, too. Planning on re-checking after 10 am since I know that '7am Eastern' is when a lot of WDW things (booking, FP+, etc) open up. Maybe they've put DLR stuff on the WDW time-table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter