2020 Vacation Packages

PoohsFan1

DIS Veteran
When will we be able to start booking vacation packages for 2020? We are planning a June trip and wanted to price it out before booking. I saw that you can start booking WDW packages for 2020 starting 6/18, I was just curious about Disneyland. Of course I cannot seem to find the information when searching on the web, they keep wanting to to direct me to WDW information. Thank you for your help.

Cal-Pie

I admit that in the past I've been a nasty
It seems to vary from year to year, but usually late July or early Aug.

• cindernat

Mouseketeer
    It's now mid-July, I can't believe 2020 hotel dates are not available to be booked yet - coming from Australia we'd really love to be able to browse pricing to see what we're up for.

• bethwc101

DIS Veteran
    I wonder if the low crowds are impacting their projections for next year. Maybe the recent lul has impacted their price forecaster and don't know how to price rooms yet?

beachdreamr1229

DIS Veteran
    It's now mid-July, I can't believe 2020 hotel dates are not available to be booked yet - coming from Australia we'd really love to be able to browse pricing to see what we're up for.
    The prices always come out late July-August. I heard one person say it may even be September this year. I know it's miserable if you're traveling a long way. You might be able to book a hotel now by calling and get your tickets later. There's no real price savings by booking it all together as far as I know.

cindernat

Mouseketeer
    The prices always come out late July-August. I heard one person say it may even be September this year. I know it's miserable if you're traveling a long way. You might be able to book a hotel now by calling and get your tickets later. There's no real price savings by booking it all together as far as I know.
    Thanks, yeah at this stage trying to budget so just want to see how much per night say Disneyland Hotel will be per night in May next year (putting in today's prices doesn't seem like it would be accurate enough). Probably wouldn't do a package as usually get cheaper park tickets elsewhere.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News