2019 Virtual Series - Marvel Themed

The Incredibles medals were fantastic last year. I would imagine the Marvels will be as well. I enjoyed the virtual and will do it again. I wish they required a GPS or something, but I guess it doesn't matter overall.

I think I'll sign up for them as practices for the Wine & Dine in November!
One of my weaknesses in running is that I make excuses too easily when starting to train for a race and skip too many early and easy runs. I signed up with the intention of using them to keep me running after Dark Side last year. I used last year's virtual series to help get me into a groove for marathon weekend so I wouldn't miss too many runs. Once I get into a groove I'm fine.

The Incredibles medals were fantastic last year. I would imagine the Marvels will be as well. I enjoyed the virtual and will do it again. I wish they required a GPS or something, but I guess it doesn't matter overall.
Aside from the first two years of virtual shorts where only the series medal was really detailed, I think the virtual medals, including Star Wars have been well done. I expect nothing less here especially given the character choices.

YES! My kids LOVE Marvel so I will probably sign them up and help them complete the races. Hope the medals are amazing!

Too many possible characters for me to decide until I see the medals.
They already announced the characters. Black Panther for August, and Captain Marvel and Iron Man for the other two months though I don't remember who is which month. They revealed Black Panther today. The other two are releasing tomorrow and Friday.

Captain Marvel June
Iron Man July

Also apparently registration is now THIS FRIDAY instead of May 7th.... how soon do virtual races sell out?
That’s crazy! I just spent roughly $600 registering for Wine and Dine last week. Now having to register my three kids for the challenge this week?

That’s crazy! I just spent roughly $600 registering for Wine and Dine last week. Now having to register my three kids for the challenge this week?
The screenshot I took in February said May 7th and I marked my calendar.... the post from RunDisney/marvel.com changed it idk why unless they wanted to use the End Game/Rival Run high to get people invested

They don't usually.
Thanks good to know as I’m planning on signing up for at least one of these

Can someone please post a link to the medals (when avail)? Thanks.

away on friday - set an alarm for 10am - hopefully will be able to get online and register.....

Also apparently registration is now THIS FRIDAY instead of May 7th.... how soon do virtual races sell out?
I registered my nephew for last August's Incredibles virtual 5K featuring Jack Jack and Dash in late July because he was obsessed with those two characters after seeing the film in June.

They don't usually.
Exactly. The Star Wars Virtual Half and Kessel are still available today and the Star Wars Half is in 2 weeks.

The screenshot I took in February said May 7th and I marked my calendar.... the post from RunDisney/marvel.com changed it idk why unless they wanted to use the End Game/Rival Run high to get people invested
Very likely.

Can someone please post a link to the medals (when avail)? Thanks.

away on friday - set an alarm for 10am - hopefully will be able to get online and register.....
They posted a video of the Black Panther medal today on one of Marvel's social media channels. You should have no trouble registering on Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!