2019 Princess Half Marathon Weekend

Feeling excited and nervous for registration tomorrow! This will be my third runDisney weekend (ran Princess Half in 2016 and WDW marathon in 2018) and my first challenge weekend! I will be waiting at the Dr.'s office when registration opens (10am local time), so I hope everything goes OK from my phone- especially because I've heard the challenge sells out quickly! I can't wait for the bling, the costumes, the castle, the excitement of the runners, and last but not least the vacation planning! :)

Just like with early registration be prepared for waits. Everyone gets the "Your wait is almost over" screen that will continue to refresh on it's own. There is no estimated wait time.

You may get in at a minute or you may have to wait 20+ minutes.

And don't forget you can do multiple people as well as races for yourself. Just select "I want to add another registration" instead of "next step".

Last edited:

I’m excited to register tomorrow for the Princess Half, but I’m also nervous about not getting a spot! If I’m on at noon, what’s the likelihood of not getting a spot?

How quickly does the race sell out?

I’m excited to register tomorrow for the Princess Half, but I’m also nervous about not getting a spot! If I’m on at noon, what’s the likelihood of not getting a spot?

How quickly does the race sell out?
The half did not sell out for early registration so I think you’ll be fine.
The 5k, 10k and challenge did sell out for early though.

I'm sitting here already staring at the clock, counting down the time. I figured, "Heck, why not DisneyBound to work today?" So I pulled out a Rapunzel-ish outfit and headed out. I got to work, pulled the next day off my day-by-day Disney calendar...and lo and behold, I get the hair braiding scene from Tangled. Maybe fate is already deciding a costume for me? :D

So excited for today! This will be my first half marathon, and it's been on my list of goals and dreams for a long, long time. I can't wait to make this one come true.

Best luck to everyone registering out there today! You got this. :flower3:

The half did not sell out for early registration so I think you’ll be fine.
The 5k, 10k and challenge did sell out for early though.

I JUST made it in time for the early registration; I was able to get the 5K pretty easily but the Challenge nearly gave me a heart attack! It kept kicking me out of the que! The best tip I can give you all is to be online EARLY as it allowed me to log in and put me in the virtual que at 11:48! My entire registration for all 3 races was completed by 12:11.

Good Luck!!! :yay:

I kept refreshing the RunDisney page, but I haven't seen them yet.

*edit* Got it. My connection must be lagging a bit. :\

In the queue for a about 4 mins... any idea how long it is taking? Looking for the 5k...

I'm also waiting for the 5K (even though I already got a challenge bib through a TA... I'm a little bit of a crazy person with the FOMO. LOL). I opened one window in each browser on my computer. One window let me in at 11:56, one at 11:59, and one at 12:00. I'm still waiting in line on all of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter