2019 Flower and Garden Festival menus

Several years ago one of the booths had a watermelon and feta salad which I loved and I noticed it wasn’t there last year. I hope the lemon scone is back tho

Crossing my fingers for the menus to be released this week! Last year they released the menus the first week of February.

Can't wait, we will be there for Spring Break in March. DD and I plan to sample as much as possible. Of course she said she gets the meat and I get the vegetables and we can both try the dessert. LOL

Last year, 2018, it seemed to take forever for them to release the menus!
If you have not done so already, I HIGHLY recommend downloading the Food and Wine app. They update it with all the festivals in Epcot, including Flower and Garden, when the menus come out. The app is super handy, free and much easier than finding the booths in the passport. Although I do also get a passport.
We're planning another May trip for F&G.

What Food & Wine app are you referring to? And on which phone platform (iOS or Android). I searched the iOS App store and could not find such an app. Are you referring to the Walt Disney World app from Disney?

What Food & Wine app are you referring to? And on which phone platform (iOS or Android). I searched the iOS App store and could not find such an app. Are you referring to the Walt Disney World app from Disney?

If I’m thinking of the same app, it’s called WDW Food&Wine. It’s not a Disney app. I agree though, it’s fantastic. You can filter it by what you want to try and then check off what you’ve had and rate it. It also adds up how much you spend, lol, which I actually think is fun to see at the end.

If I’m thinking of the same app, it’s called WDW Food&Wine. It’s not a Disney app. I agree though, it’s fantastic. You can filter it by what you want to try and then check off what you’ve had and rate it. It also adds up how much you spend, lol, which I actually think is fun to see at the end.

Awesome! Thanks. I am downloading it and excited to try it out when I go to Flower & Garden in March.

Yep, that's the app. It's on the Apple store. I LOVE it and used it a lot. It even has the booths marked on a map so you know where you want to go next, where exactly the booths are and different colored markers for which booths have items, etc.
I had several cm’s and other guests asking to see it while I was there.

Last year, 2018, it seemed to take forever for them to release the menus!
If you have not done so already, I HIGHLY recommend downloading the Food and Wine app. They update it with all the festivals in Epcot, including Flower and Garden, when the menus come out. The app is super handy, free and much easier than finding the booths in the passport. Although I do also get a passport.
We're planning another May trip for F&G.

Thanks for sharing about this app - I can't wait to use it for our first Flower & Garden trip this year!

Ok, that app is amazing! Thanks for the info, can’t wait to use it for the festival of the holidays!

Several years ago one of the booths had a watermelon and feta salad which I loved and I noticed it wasn’t there last year. I hope the lemon scone is back tho
I was just talking about this last night! I would love if this made a return this year!

Last year it was the 6th, a Tuesday. My guess is this year they'll announce it tomorrow, since it's a Tuesday. Next week seems a little late to announce.

At least I'm hoping!

Last year it was the 6th, a Tuesday. My guess is this year they'll announce it tomorrow, since it's a Tuesday. Next week seems a little late to announce.

At least I'm hoping!

I'm thinking it will be next week. The festival started a week earlier last year, and menus were out on February 6th, so maybe since the festival is starting later this year the menus will be a little later too. Can't wait to see them!!

I'm thinking it will be next week. The festival started a week earlier last year, and menus were out on February 6th, so maybe since the festival is starting later this year the menus will be a little later too. Can't wait to see them!!

Oh actually according to that this week would be when they release it. But I agree I can’t wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter