2019 Flower and Garden Festival menus

I just realized the UK food booth is not there this year. I loved that lemon scone!

We were at Epcot yesterday and ended up not getting anything because of the lines...we’re hoping to go back another day and hit a booth or two right around 11 before it gets crazy. The Citrus Blossom line was so long we couldn’t even find the end of it...I think it might have been nearly back to Mexico! My son is definitely hoping for the orange bird sipper, but he is clearly not alone, that bird was everywhere.

I was really excited about the menus when they came out, but Epcot is already a lot of waiting and not the most fun for my younger kid, so I’m not sure we’re going to get to try much.

If anyone is interested, Josh at EasyWDW started putting put booth reviews on his site. He has three as of last night. I've found his reviews the most helpful and he takes lots of pictures. I don't always agree with his recommendations, but I've found he is very descriptive when explaining the items, including cost and value, and that has helped me figure out if I want to try something or not.

I hope the cup is still available by then. I feel it won't be available for my trip in May

Josh at EasyWDW has more reviews up today and one is for Citrus Blossom. He wrote this:
"Most importantly, this is where you’ll find the Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup. On the first day, they were limiting guests to ten cups per person. The following day, the limit dropped to one per person. Supposedly, they have 45,000 cups, which means they may not last much longer. Otherwise, everything on the menu is new."
https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/citrus-blossom-review-2019-epcot-flower-and-garden-festival/

During the F&W festival I remember the beaker shaped cups selling out very quickly. They were at Light Lab. It would be nice if Disney bought enough for the entire festivals, not just a week or so. Those Orange Bird cups are soooo cute, I hope they ordered more because I would love to have one in May also.

Last edited:
Josh at EasyWDW has more reviews up today and one is for Citrus Blossom. He wrote this:
"Most importantly, this is where you’ll find the Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup. On the first day, they were limiting guests to ten cups per person. The following day, the limit dropped to one per person. Supposedly, they have 45,000 cups, which means they may not last much longer. Otherwise, everything on the menu is new."
https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/citrus-blossom-review-2019-epcot-flower-and-garden-festival/

During the F&W festival I remember the beaker shaped cups selling out very quickly. They were at Light Lab. It would be nice if Disney bought enough for the entire festivals, not just a week or so. Those Orange Bird cups are soooo cute, I hope they ordered more because I wold love to have one in May also.
I just saw that and was coming to post. Unless they make more, I am afraid we are out of luck.

why would they let people get 10 when they have a limited supply????

I just saw that and was coming to post. Unless they make more, I am afraid we are out of luck.

why would they let people get 10 when they have a limited supply????

I know, right?! It should be one per customer with the drink. I'm sure they were selling empty cups for people to get so many. Did you see the picture he has of the table with 12 or 13 (maybe more?) Orange Bird cups?

Here's the kicker.... THEY'RE ALL OVER EBAY NOW! Most prices around $40 and up! :headache::mad:

I went ahead and purchased one on EBay because I’m fairly certain there won’t be any left when we arrive on May 13th. Unbelievable that Disney can’t get enough to last the entire Festival. :rolleyes:

I am not going until May either. I will just assume I am not going to get one.

I’m going 3/20 and want to pick up an orange bird for a friend. Any news if they are still available at F&G? I couldn’t find any updates searching. Thanks

We were at Epcot on opening day of F&G this past week. The lines were insane— we didn’t get to try much. At around 11:30, the orange bird (citrus booth) line was backed up so far it had to be close to Mexico, and I didn’t think I’d be able to get the orange bird sipper. But at 5:30, the line was much shorter and I got one with only a 10 minute wait, max.

I can’t believe they let people get 10 of them though! What were they thinking?!

The line looked long on Thu at lunch time, but it moved very quickly.

Today (Tue), they didn't have any of the Orange Bird Sippers and the CM didn't know if/when they'd get more. They were selling the Orange Cream Slush as a stand alone drink for $4.25.

I agree! I was surprised myself when I saw them.

For those using the app, they updated it with all the prices.

I’m curious about “the app.” Are you referring to My Disney Experience App? I looked there under Epcot Dining but couldn’t filter for Flower & Garden. Can you please direct us where to get this info? Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!