2019 Flower and Garden Festival menus

I don’t have an answer but we are ever so excited that it is running into June as we arrive June 2 and are going there our first 2 days! We are very tied to school schedules and can’t even take a long weekend anymore due to marching band and show choir so that has really put a damper on our special events at Disney

It looks like the menus for 2018 were released on February 6th last year. Hoping for an earlier release this year.

I know! We would love to have more info so we know if the booths will work for us. Hopefully we will learn more soon!

I went through and looked at all of last year's booths. I wonder how many will be the same? I would think most will, which is good because they look great!

I think they are generally the same with maybe a switch out of a few items here and there, just like food and wine. 'Honey Bee-stro' was newly added last year. We tried Festival of the Arts last year instead of going to Flower and Garden. While it was a nice change of pace I'm looking forward to F&G again this year, and trying the goodies at that booth. Hopefully they keep it!

I think they are generally the same with maybe a switch out of a few items here and there, just like food and wine. 'Honey Bee-stro' was newly added last year. We tried Festival of the Arts last year instead of going to Flower and Garden. While it was a nice change of pace I'm looking forward to F&G again this year, and trying the goodies at that booth. Hopefully they keep it!

We went this past May - DD loved the honey mascarpone cheesecake at the Honey Bee-stro booth. It was the only item she tasted that she wanted to have again on another day, although we had many tasty items throughout our stay.

:sunny:

Last year, 2018, it seemed to take forever for them to release the menus!
If you have not done so already, I HIGHLY recommend downloading the Food and Wine app. They update it with all the festivals in Epcot, including Flower and Garden, when the menus come out. The app is super handy, free and much easier than finding the booths in the passport. Although I do also get a passport.
We're planning another May trip for F&G.

When are the menus typically announced? Are they usually about the same from year to year?
Often they will have many repeat items. We went this past April and were eagerly awaiting the menus to be released. I feel that they were released only a couple weeks prior to the actual start of the event - maybe beginning of February. It is always so much fun to plot out what you will eat at each booth. Keep an eye out on disney food blog -- they usually are up on when it is released. You can always look at past years reviews to see what they served.

Often they will have many repeat items. We went this past April and were eagerly awaiting the menus to be released. I feel that they were released only a couple weeks prior to the actual start of the event - maybe beginning of February. It is always so much fun to plot out what you will eat at each booth. Keep an eye out on disney food blog -- they usually are up on when it is released. You can always look at past years reviews to see what they served.

Thanks! I went through all of the pictures and info from last year's offerings on the Food Blog. Can't wait to make my plan!

Wait what separate menus?? Explain pls this will be our first time there for the F&G
Thank you guys

I'm so excited to attend my first F&G festival in May! When are the menus typically announced? Are they usually about the same from year to year?

We went this past May - DD loved the honey mascarpone cheesecake at the Honey Bee-stro booth. It was the only item she tasted that she wanted to have again on another day, although we had many tasty items throughout our stay.

:sunny:

Oh I DO hope they have this both again, sounds delicious!

Still ticking off the days until the menus are released...anybody getting excited?

I’m really looking forward to it! Hoping menus are released any day now. Mar 6th is not far away lol

I can't wait! I've never been to F&G. Do they have the lanyard with "tickets" for food/drink items that you can buy for a single price like they do for Food and Wine?

We will be there in May as well. Excited to see what they have this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter