2018 Disney Dining Plan Prices & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they can not force you to use dining credits, we are going to try and book Narcosse for a November trip and will have my 3 year old granddaugter and dont see spending 2 credits on a 20 dollar meal, so going to do oop.
Since she will still have 2 table service credits is that able to be converted to snacks?

I know they can not force you to use dining credits, we are going to try and book Narcosse for a November trip and will have my 3 year old granddaugter and dont see spending 2 credits on a 20 dollar meal, so going to do oop.
Since she will still have 2 table service credits is that able to be converted to snacks?

Yes. The conversion will be just like a QS meal...3 snacks per TS credit, and it has to be all in one transaction.

I know this has probably been asked a thousand times, but . . . When is the last time I can use a dining plan credit before it expires. If I check out on Sunday Morning, do I have to use it by Saturday night, or can I use it Sunday at lunchtime?

I know this has probably been asked a thousand times, but . . . When is the last time I can use a dining plan credit before it expires. If I check out on Sunday Morning, do I have to use it by Saturday night, or can I use it Sunday at lunchtime?

Midnight Sunday.

Thanks. Makes life a lot easier. Do you think it makes a difference if we're doing a split stay and we'll be checking into another Disney hotel that day? Probably wait till after we use the credit for breakfast?

Thanks. Makes life a lot easier. Do you think it makes a difference if we're doing a split stay and we'll be checking into another Disney hotel that day? Probably wait till after we use the credit for breakfast?

Shouldn't make any difference, but if for some reason it does, just charge to the room and have guest services sort it out later.

If you have the dining plan on both reservations, you’ll have to use every single credit, including snacks, from the first plan before you can use any credits from the second.

Sorry if this has been asked but I didn't have time to go through 44 pages. We have the QS Plan for our upcoming trip. Will we be able to do a TS dinner and use 2 QS credits? And can't you use snack credits also for QS? Can someone please explain. Thanks!

Sorry if this has been asked but I didn't have time to go through 44 pages. We have the QS Plan for our upcoming trip. Will we be able to do a TS dinner and use 2 QS credits? And can't you use snack credits also for QS? Can someone please explain. Thanks!
You cannot trade QS for TS nor can you use snacks for QS. You CAN however, trade 1 QS credit for 3 snacks (must be done in one transaction).

You can never trade up, only down. If there are 3 snack items at one place that would make up a meal for you, then you could use a QS credit to "buy" those 3 items, but ask first. Not every place will do this. If you're going during Flower & Garden, you should be able to use a QS to get 3 snack items at one kiosk if you wish, but again, ask first. And if you do this at any QS location, you lose your alcoholic entitlement since none of those are a snack credit.

Will my kids be required to order from the kids menu if I am using my Deluxe Dining Plan?

As all the points are pooled together. It does not say if it’s an adult or child’s. Use the two each for the wife and myself and pay out of pocket for them? Or allow them to order off of the adult menu?

Thank you!

Will my kids be required to order from the kids menu if I am using my Deluxe Dining Plan?

As all the points are pooled together. It does not say if it’s an adult or child’s. Use the two each for the wife and myself and pay out of pocket for them? Or allow them to order off of the adult menu?

Thank you!
i think the official answer is kids under 9 need to order from the kids menu. HOWEVER, in my experience, its server dependant, when I was there last with deluxe, we were told at some restaurants that kids had to order from kids menu, and at others that kids could order whatever they wanted, and could mix and match kids menu items and adult menu items. If you pay out of pocket for your kids, you can then use the credits you have for yourself as there is no way of them knowing if a credit is a child or adult one. I believe the one exception to this is Via Napoli, which if you are using the dining plan, they make everyone at the table use a credit.

Nachos Grande - corn tortilla chips piled high with chili, our special four cheese sauce, olives, jalapeno, pico de gallo, sour cream and guacamole. Serves 2 or more. $17.99

at the Observatory -- has anyone gotten this by putting 2 appetizers together? same question for like Edison? just checking before we go. Thank you

Kristen

Hey ya'll! I just want to confirm I can do this on DDP. I'm taking 2 14yo girls to the Boathouse who doesn't like seafood. I can pay OOP for theirs if they just order a hamburger can't I? Can I just wait until after I know what they order to tell the waiter when I go to pay that I want to pay OOP for theirs?

Hey ya'll! I just want to confirm I can do this on DDP. I'm taking 2 14yo girls to the Boathouse who doesn't like seafood. I can pay OOP for theirs if they just order a hamburger can't I? Can I just wait until after I know what they order to tell the waiter when I go to pay that I want to pay OOP for theirs?

Yes, you can always pay OOP, and save your credits for another meal, or another day.

Long time Disney visitors but first time on DDP. I know California Grill and Narcoossee are 2 table service credits. Are there entrees at these locations that aren't covered on the DDP? Thanks your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!