• Nashville Predators

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Ottawa Senators

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pittsburgh Penguins

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty obvious that the Hawks are going to repeat. They win every other year and this is their year. 2013, 2015, 2017? :)

:yay: Hi Clutter - another Caps fan checking in!

And RedAngie by your criteria, the Caps are your team! They have NEVER won the Stanley Cup - ever!

Sorry, I'd have to choose the Blues over the Caps. St.Louis has never won the Cup either and they've been in the league longer than the Capitals.

Wow. Sharks come back from down 2-0 to win 3-2 in OT.

I'm legit shocked but excited the Rangers won tonight. Just very happy that they game I will be at won't be a deciding game (unless we sweep the Canadians.

Wow. Sharks come back from down 2-0 to win 3-2 in OT.

I checked my recording of the game-winning goal. One Oilers fans right against the glass flips off Karlsson as he's celebrating. I didn't think Canadians were supposed to be like that.

Rough night for the Canadian teams. HERE are the back pages of some of the local newspapers.

Blues stole that one last night - tried to give it back, but thought better of it.

I'm a firm believer that to win a series, you have to steal at least one game. And to win it all, you have to steal at least one series.

Let's go BLUES!!!

Blues stole that one last night - tried to give it back, but thought better of it.

I'm a firm believer that to win a series, you have to steal at least one game. And to win it all, you have to steal at least one series.

Let's go BLUES!!!

I think you can thank Jake Allen for that one.

Why not? It worked for the Devils, way back when.

Because it's not enjoyable hockey. It reminds me of the World Cup soccer games when one country is so severely outmatched that they simply keep all their guys back in a defensive shell. Boring.

Because it's not enjoyable hockey. It reminds me of the World Cup soccer games when one country is so severely outmatched that they simply keep all their guys back in a defensive shell. Boring.

Maybe if Tiger Woods could play hockey. ;)

Sorry, it was too easy not to go there.

Ummm, go Blue Jackets? ;)

Well the goal is to win the game and if that's what it takes I'm sure their fans will be happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter