• Nashville Predators

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Ottawa Senators

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pittsburgh Penguins

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the Pens. And Crosby. Back to back champions is a huge accomplishment!!

But I get the hate. LeBron and the Cavs are same to me (but I don't name call or hate, just not fond of). Tons of respect for the LeBron's talent and the way they pieced together a championship team but I don't want them to win.

Nashville was a 16th seed that made an amazing run. Not too shabby. Definitely made everyone sit up and pay attention. Other than Fisher, quite a young team. No doubt they will make a strong run at the cup next year.

Have you ever watched what gets done to him? He's let it go on long enough and he's finally retaliating. I'm not excusing it and if he commits a penalty then he should be in the box. The NHL does a poor job protecting its best players. The NFL realized their stars are money. The NHL still likes the thug aspect of the league which I hate.

And what was done to him to cause that head banging he gave to Subban? Or that cause him to toss a water bottle in the ice? Or the slash that left another player's finger mangled? Or the stick between the legs that he got away with against the Sabres?

Nope, he's playing dirty & getting away with it because he brings in he money.

I
And what was done to him to cause that head banging he gave to Subban? Or that cause him to toss a water bottle in the ice? Or the slash that left another player's finger mangled? Or the stick between the legs that he got away with against the Sabres?

Nope, he's playing dirty & getting away with it because he brings in he money.

I understand it but may not like it. If the league is being run so that when someone nails Crosby in the head and they don't call a penalty or hand out a large fine/suspension then the players will take things into their own hands. You really think he's the only player that does it? Hardly.

Besides it was hardly a "head banging". He was pushing the head onto the ice. If he was really banging his head then the guy should have come up swinging. He didn't even complain about it after the game.

Nashvillian here. Heartbroken about the outcome but the Pens played a great series. I will say this cup was one of the best things to happen to our city. It brought strangers together and unified us in ways that can't be measured.

I guess I should congratulate Pittsburgh. It is the right thing to do but it stinks that the refs made a mistake on the goal they took away from Nashville. It would have made a difference. I did enjoy all of the playoff hockey. Most of it was fun.

I sat across the aisle from some very snitty girlfriends/wives of the Pittsburgh players. They were full of themselves. They came walking in in three inch heals and matching jackets with their guys name monogrammed on the back. They expected their seats to be much closer to the ice and made a production of teetering down the steps and back up to their seats. They were offended that rally towels had been left on the seats so collected a bunch from the seats around them. The fans who came in later kept wondering what had happened to their towels.

Things that make you go hmm. We sit in a section behind the goal where we defend twice. At the beginning of the third period a film crew with what looked like sound guys and two or three other people appeared and sat up shop just behind our goalie. I sat there all season and for the entire playoffs and have never seen a film crew come in with that many people and that much equipment. There is usually just a camera guy and he is there for the whole game not just the last period. When the big film crew showed up I wondered what they knew. I guess they were lucky in knowing when and where to film.

I guess I should congratulate Pittsburgh. It is the right thing to do but it stinks that the refs made a mistake on the goal they took away from Nashville. It would have made a difference. I did enjoy all of the playoff hockey. Most of it was fun.

I sat across the aisle from some very snitty girlfriends/wives of the Pittsburgh players. They were full of themselves. They came walking in in three inch heals and matching jackets with their guys name monogrammed on the back. They expected their seats to be much closer to the ice and made a production of teetering down the steps and back up to their seats. They were offended that rally towels had been left on the seats so collected a bunch from the seats around them. The fans who came in later kept wondering what had happened to their towels.

Things that make you go hmm. We sit in a section behind the goal where we defend twice. At the beginning of the third period a film crew with what looked like sound guys and two or three other people appeared and sat up shop just behind our goalie. I sat there all season and for the entire playoffs and have never seen a film crew come in with that many people and that much equipment. There is usually just a camera guy and he is there for the whole game not just the last period. When the big film crew showed up I wondered what they knew. I guess they were lucky in knowing when and where to film.

There was probably a bigger crew because it was the first night that the Cup was a possibility.

If the refs will not call Crosby for any of his fouls like banging an opponents head into the ice or throwing a water bottle at players on the ice or any of the injuries he caused to other players, there is always this: http://nba.nbcsports.com/2017/06/12...sing-teams-bench-video/?cid=eref:nbcnews:text

Just kidding.

That looks like Independence day at my former neighbor's house. They get drunk and then they launch bottle rockets at each other or roman candles. Of course they kicked over a tube with a lit excalibur shell and fired it right into their porch. I bet you that hurt the next day.

As much as I hate to do it... Congratulations Penguins.

I was at CMA Fest and didn't get to see game 6. I just got back and saw the disallowed goal. I don't think there was any Bettman/NHL conspiracy theory. It was just an AWFUL call. It's up there with the Stars/Sabres-skate in the crease, game. Hopefully at ref summer camp, they will go over the "out of site" rule and those disallowed goals due to an uncalled offsides that took place 90 sec before.

As much as I hate to do it... Congratulations Penguins.

I was at CMA Fest and didn't get to see game 6. I just got back and saw the disallowed goal. I don't think there was any Bettman/NHL conspiracy theory. It was just an AWFUL call. It's up there with the Stars/Sabres-skate in the crease, game. Hopefully at ref summer camp, they will go over the "out of site" rule and those disallowed goals due to an uncalled offsides that took place 90 sec before.
How was CMA fest? Downtown Sunday was packed with the game and CMA people. We tried to go in a couple of bars before the game and I just could not handle the crowd.

How was CMA fest? Downtown Sunday was packed with the game and CMA people. We tried to go in a couple of bars before the game and I just could not handle the crowd.

CMA was amazing. My wife is the real country music fan and she had a blast. Her eyes and jaw were pretty much wide the whole time. Even me, as a passive country fan, had a great time. Both downtown and at Nissan Stadium. We also had great food and really good free music at the Wild Horse Saloon.

Happy Free Agency day!!

Sounds like we may be fixing our goalie problem..sort of.

I would have preferred Mike Smith but (as much as I loved him) anyone is an improvement over Pavelec.

CMA was amazing. My wife is the real country music fan and she had a blast. Her eyes and jaw were pretty much wide the whole time. Even me, as a passive country fan, had a great time. Both downtown and at Nissan Stadium. We also had great food and really good free music at the Wild Horse Saloon.
I am not a big country music fan but the people in the country music business really do a good job with fan relations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter