2017 DISNEYLAND RESORT HALLOWEEN TIME / MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY THREAD!

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by dtrain, May 29, 2017.

1. Sgtgoofy119

Sgtgoofy119 Earning My Ears

In the August Disney Rewards newsletter, it includes a section that states DV cardholders can purchase early. More info is supposed to be on Disneyrewards.com but nothing today...maybe tomorrow.

smchristy and gottalovepluto like this.
  2. gottalovepluto

gottalovepluto DIS Veteran

GCH CL is extra magical at Xmas :) And the CL lounge is being completely re-done so you'll get the new lounge!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. gottalovepluto

You might have better luck asking on the WDW theme parks board. They have a MNSSHP thread :)

5. Meldev

Meldev DIS Veteran

I'm going to lay out my options this evening and just figure out if it's worth it...I'm really struggling with the value, but if we opt to skip the party I'm doing what you're doing and eating at goofy's as a fun little splurge!

kyrkea333 likes this.
  6. MacMama0930

MacMama0930 DIS Veteran

Ohhhh...without hijacking the Halloween thread, can you give me a few details about why CL is extra magical at Christmas time?

7. jacobzking

jacobzking Earning My Ears

Any news on the Happiest Haunted Tour? Dates, time, price... anything?

8. gottalovepluto

True- I PM'd you with what we loved about it :) (Don't forget to check out the Christmas thread to keep up with Xmas stuff, it helped us in our planning and was just a lot of fun to read!)

9. ivanp91

ivanp91 Mouseketeer

We only have 2 nights in Anaheim before we return home (already have 1-day tickets purchased). It was pretty much planned as a pitstop to break up the travel on the way home. We already have a cruise on both the Dream and Wonder, a stay at WDW and a few nights at Vero Beach so we were planning on being pretty much Disneyed out by the time we got to Anaheim... until they announced all this Halloween stuff...

mummabear likes this.
  10. Kickinwing820

Kickinwing820 Earning My Ears

something that might have got overlooked by some on the disneyland website reguarding the new additions to DCA, but i think this looks amazing (i love halloween and this movie)
    [​IMG]

11. Sherry E

Sherry E Currently tag-less...

It definitely did not get overlooked by me, but the Parks Blog still hasn't announced anything (I assume that when they do it will feature this photo, as well as the concept art for Cars Land's overlay) -- so when I was trying to find a large enough photo of the concept art last night (to share in this thread), there wasn't one to be found. The photo that I saw on the DLR website was teeny. Did you find this larger version on the DLR site, or elsewhere?

12. Kickinwing820

Kickinwing820 Earning My Ears

I saved the photo on my phone from the DLR site(which was a much bigger in size than on my desktop) and resized it and attempted to change the DPI of the picture so its not super blurry, which it still is haha. I too am guessing we will get a much nicer version of this when they post the blog. It makes me so happy to see this, I love Halloween, the more decorations the better!:stitch:

Sherry E likes this.
  13. Meldev

Meldev DIS Veteran

I don't see anything yet today :worried:

14. Frozen2014

Frozen2014 DIS Veteran

What I suspected...Haunted Mansion closes Mon Aug 28 for refurbishment. Bummer...our first park day is Aug 29.

We are in LA starting Aug 24th, but it doesn't work for us logically to put in a park day since we're more in the Hollywood area.

15. 3TinksAndAnEeyore

3TinksAndAnEeyore DIS Veteran

I bought our MHP tickets! I'm so excited! I haven't been to Disneyland at Halloween time for twelve years!

16. Sherry E

You guys who are worried about the Disney Visa sales are killing me. I keep telling you over and over what you need to do. Just call in and order your tickets with your Visa in hand. It is highly unlikely that anything has changed this year in terms of ticket sales for Disney Visa folks, but you won't know until you call in.

The Parks Blog is not going to have a blog up quite this early in the morning with the info. The tickets will be on sale before the announcement goes up.

Both figment_jii and I mentioned a likely 8/28 closure date here last week, because that's what makes sense in order for it to be ready on 9/15. There is no way around it, unfortunately.

gottalovepluto likes this.
  17. Sherry E

It looks like you picked a great year to return!

3TinksAndAnEeyore likes this.
  18. cruisehopeful

cruisehopeful Wishing I was taking a nap on a ship.

Was this a phone order? I can't find a way to purchase via the website. I am going tomorrow and will try to buy in person if I can't buy online today.

19. 3TinksAndAnEeyore

I agree! I would have gone just for the regular Disneyland offerings, but the DCA decorations took it over the top. With two kids (one starting high school and one starting middle school) it's really plan a DLR trip except during normal school vacations, but our district added a three day weekend in October this year. Lol, you know Disneyland was the very first thing I thought of when I first heard about that October 3-day weekend!

20. 3TinksAndAnEeyore

I bought it online through the Annual Passholder section on the Disneyland website. It was under "Passholder Offers." My family only does APs once every few years when we know we're making at least a couple of trips, so I definitely try to make the most of the opportunities.

21. cruisehopeful

cruisehopeful Wishing I was taking a nap on a ship.

That's so strange. I can't see the offer, even while logged in. It says I can see southern California and Annual Pass offers, but only 2 things show up and neither are the party.