2017-18 NHL Playoffs—all welcome

If there were more people here I’d be going off on how DIRTY a player Subban is. What a dive to get a penalty.

Yes, it’s the leagues fault for letting him get away with it, but have some integrity and respect for the game.

If he didn’t do all the charity work he does, I’d despise him.

SO excited for tonight!! We’re going to be in Vegas in early June and would absolutely LOVE to be able to see them in the finals live.

Hoping this Caps series goes to 7. Will be fine with either, but giving a little bit more cheers for Lightning.

SO excited for tonight!! We’re going to be in Vegas in early June and would absolutely LOVE to be able to see them in the finals live.

Hoping this Caps series goes to 7. Will be fine with either, but giving a little bit more cheers for Lightning.

Too bad you’ll miss their last game by a few weeks :(

I’m not too fussy on who wins the East, but I think at this point I’m rooting for Washington.

GO JETS GO

Wow. That’s some dirty calling. How could the call in Game 2 against the Sharks be GI and that’s not???

It’s not over ;)

Wow. That’s some dirty calling. How could the call in Game 2 against the Sharks be GI and that’s not???

It’s not over ;)

LOL dirty calling. That puck was past Fleury way before the interference.

WE WANT SUBBAN

WE WANT SUBBAN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter