2015 Calendar of Events & School Breaks and DLR

I will be there for the American Water Works Association convention June 7-10! I'm coming early, June 4th, to spend some time at the parks! :woohoo:

Special Olympics World Games is in Los Angeles July 25-Aug.3rd
I know that Disneyland information is being given to the families. We are coming in the 22nd to go to the parks before the games. found this thread when started planning. The Dis is my go to for WDW planning, hope to find as much great info for Disneyland.

Special Olympics World Games is in Los Angeles July 25-Aug.3rd
Got it.

Discover the Dinosaurs -- Anaheim Convention Center -- Saturday, January 31st and Sunday, February 1st. -- http://www.discoverthedinosaurs.com/index.html
Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration -- Friday, May 22nd.
Was in the process of adding the Diamond Celebration when I saw your post! Added both the Celebration and the Dinosaur event. That kind of has a fun ring to it...diamonds and dinosaurs! :rotfl:

Got it.

Was in the process of adding the Diamond Celebration when I saw your post! Added both the Celebration and the Dinosaur event. That kind of has a fun ring to it...diamonds and dinosaurs! :rotfl:

I agree! It sounds like it should be the title of a CD or something. If I were going to be in Anaheim this weekend, I might go to that dinosaur event -- it looks pretty cool!

I added the start of the "Spring Break" schedule based on the Disneyland calendar. Starting on Monday, March 16 there are fireworks, F!, WoC, and Freeze the Night are nightly, plus the parks are running long hours (e.g., 8 to midnight for DL and 8 to 10 or so for DCA). They usually have all four elements on weekends (Fri to Sun), so I backed the start date to the Friday because of that. My guess is that the "Spring Break" schedule will run through the Sunday after Easter (so April 12) or so (based on the blockout calendar).

Also added the Lunar New Year Celebration dates and the end dates for Olaf's Snow Fest and Olaf's Ice Rink.

I don't see this on your list...we will be there for a USA Cheerleading Comp at the Convention Center March 28-29. :yay:

Simi Valley, CA--Spring break week of March 30, last day of school June 5, winter break starts December 19.

Also, our district gets the Jewish holidays off, as do a few others in so cal, so you might want to consider adding Rosh Hashanah for September 14 and Yom Kippur for September 23. It won't make a huge impact on crowds, but those days may have more locals than the average off season day.

This year Spring Break for my school district in WA is Mon 6th April to Fri 10th A.... We will be at D/L later in April.. :jumping2:

Simi Valley, CA--Spring break week of March 30, last day of school June 5, winter break starts December 19.

Also, our district gets the Jewish holidays off, as do a few others in so cal, so you might want to consider adding Rosh Hashanah for September 14 and Yom Kippur for September 23. It won't make a huge impact on crowds, but those days may have more locals than the average off season day.
Added it to the school breaks section.

This year Spring Break for my school district in WA is Mon 6th April to Fri 10th A.... We will be at D/L later in April.. :jumping2:
Before I add it to the calendar, please tell me the name of your school districts.

Figment, I have looked at your OP before but never told you - until now - that I think it is awesome that you have gathered this info. It is really helpful to lots of folks planning trips. :thumbsup2

:wizard:

Most districts in British Columbia have their Spring Break March 16-20. It's the provincial week of Spring Break.
Quite a few have the week prior as well, with others taking the week after.
May see lower numbers of Canadians coming down this year because the dollar is VERY weak right now.

Thanks CaseyK. Folks from Vancouver, Victoria, and Richmond School Districts mentioned those weeks previously. Which school district are you in? I can add it to the list if you let me know.

Added summer RaverDay (no info on the winter one yet). Also looked up the ASHP (Pharmacists Convention) that seemed to impact crowds last December, but they have not announced their 2015 conference yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter