2014/2015 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun, Sept 2014-Mayl 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we have pictures now of the beautiful new rooms on the 5th floor, does this mean they are done with the 5th floor? If they are done will they start the 4th floor right away or wait until after Xmas? I'm just curious if we can expect construction to be going on during our 12/20-12/30 stay? We requested a high floor and we are traveling w/ 2 teens that like to sleep, so I would like to avoid any possible noise? Thanks for any help/insight!!

Teena, look what I got in the post today!

A lovely thank you card from Jeanne and Lily. So pleased Lily loves her bows and good to hear Jeanne has a good bunch of kids xx

Teena, look what I got in the post today!

A lovely thank you card from Jeanne and Lily. So pleased Lily loves her bows and good to hear Jeanne has a good bunch of kids xx

Lily is so cute with the bows. She keeps them in the little bags you put them in and is very careful with them to keep all the Frozen ones in one bag, Cinderella in another. She absolutely loves them.

Thank you for being such a good friend to my family!!!!

Speaking of renovated rooms...

Here are a couple of pictures of a newly renovated Beach Club club level room that I found on the internet

Very sophisticated!!!

I read that there are more outlets, including USB ports.

:surfweb:

Thanks Dee! I love it! Very simple yet a touch of elegance to it.

I can't wait to see it in person in August (GOD that is sooooooo far away!!!!!!!!!!)

Jay

Can't wait to see what the standard rooms look like after the refurb. The shelving between the beds makes me think someone plopped a step stool on the side table.

Can't wait to see what the standard rooms look like after the refurb. The shelving between the beds makes me think someone plopped a step stool on the side table.

It makes me think that someone (many someone's) is bound to take it down to use it as a step stool and then fall on their...

Thanks for the pics Dee... Love the new decor but do hope there's a few more Disney/Beach touches. A picture like you mentioned would be very nice!

The standard rooms should have the same décor as the club level rooms so they should look the same.

:)

It makes me think that someone (many someone's) is bound to take it down to use it as a step stool and then fall on their...

Fortunately, I believe the shelving unit is attached to the nightstand to protect people from acting on any brilliant ideas like that!

:goodvibes

Actually, I Buzzy the fly, am more than a little concerned that Ninja Mom has plans to climb up on that step stool and use it as a launch platform to jump onto the bed. As Ninja Mom is fond of pointing out, the higher you climb the more bounce to the ounce you can get. :scared1:

Signed, Buzzy the fly, your Beach Club Safety guy

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

I am so very thankful for all of the friends I have made here, and the wonderful community we have become on
The Happiest Thread on Earth!

:banana::banana::banana:

Since we have pictures now of the beautiful new rooms on the 5th floor, does this mean they are done with the 5th floor? If they are done will they start the 4th floor right away or wait until after Xmas? I'm just curious if we can expect construction to be going on during our 12/20-12/30 stay? We requested a high floor and we are traveling w/ 2 teens that like to sleep, so I would like to avoid any possible noise? Thanks for any help/insight!!

Call and add a note to your reservation stating that you are late sleepers and request to be away from the construction. They only do sections at a time. Then when you check in ask again about room location. They may not be able to accommodate but doesn't hurt to ask.

I am so very thankful for all of the friends I have made here, and the wonderful community we have become on

Happy Thanksgiving to you Dee and all my Y&BC Family​

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am also so grateful for this Disney loving group.
Rebecca

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! It has been great getting to know you through this thread. I'll think of you and your meals today. :)

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!!! Today it's only Bob, me and a 21.5 pound turkey .... obviously we like leftovers and Bob makes a mean turkey salad for sandwiches!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!!! Today it's only Bob, me and a 21.5 pound turkey .... obviously we like leftovers and Bob makes a mean turkey salad for sandwiches!!!!!
That's huge!! Happy Thanksgiving and we will see you next week! Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter