2013 Roll Call

Already looks like a bunch of us will be there in August! Not afraid of heat? I am a little, but we are planning on taking it easy. And (ducking) not going to Disney. :duck: Can I still play??

Somebody said shopping--oh yeah. Hoping to get some back-to-school stuff for the kids in the nick of time. And pool time, eating 'Murican food, etc etc...

Have started a PTR on the dark side, if anyone is interested... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3061939

Of course you can still play :rotfl: . Some of our favourite Orlando experiences have been non-Disney related (hmmmm....probably should not have said that out loud on the Disboards :scratchin but oh well :lmao:).

We are always wary of the heat but try to plan accordingly. Lots of pool time, and all waterparks (no theme parks for us). We also plan a few indoor days (the official "Plan B"!) in case a hurricane skirts the area and drives us inside for a bit.

We LOVE the Orlando shopping :cool1:. The Premium Outlets, the Nike Clearance Store, and the Florida Mall are all must-do's for us. We are also planning on visiting the Mall at Millenia for the first time this August. So many deals to be had, and air conditioned :thumbsup2 .

Heading over to check out your PTR!

Leaving this Friday for Buffalo from Northern ont. Only about 7.5 hours to drive. Staying at Westgate Town center in a 3 bdrm from March 2 to 15 th. We are in the planning stages of our first Xmas trip from Dec 24 to jan 2 nd.

We are at AOA from Aug. 18-24, then on the Fantasy for 7 nights! Cannot wait!
Then back to AOA from Dec. 18-26!

Sept 27 - Oct 8. Port Orleans Riverside. Introducing our 4 year old to her first MNSSHP!

Still finalizing exact details, but we will be at Old Key West or Saratoga Springs from Oct 13-Nov.1 for our 25th anniversary. Driving down so we can hit the Nascar race in Charlotte on the way. Our hope is to stay in a one bedroom for most of the time at OKW, then maybe a week in a SSR studio - have our Premium DVC APs that expire on Jan 1 - already went for a week Jan 1-9 and used them - so looking forward to our longest stay ever, and with just the two of us (for now, as I'm sure the kids might decide to come for a week or so if they know there's a free pull-out couch available).

We leave next week for a couple days at BLT, then the Fantasy, and then back at Wilderness Lodge. So can't wait!

Just made the dining reservations for our August vacation -- we're bringing 11 family members for a week at the end of the month, staying at BLT.

We are taking our vacation from Aug 1-27, with our DL stay sandwiched in the middle of two 5 day drives from Northern BC.

I think we are doing 5 days in DL & DCA, 1 day at Legoland, 1 day at Univeral, a morning at the beach, and some down time.

ETA: We have now booked our Anaheim days for Aug 6-17.

^^ Love POP! Enjoy your trip! :)

November 4th-14th, we're resort hopping for the first time! we've decided to split our time between 3 resorts, POP, AOA, and Boardwalk!
We'll be having our Disney wedding while we're there at Sea Breeze Point! It's going to be an amazing vacation, and I can't wait!
Not to mention catching the tail end of F&W. Yum.:cool1:

Happy, happy wedding to you!

We are heading down :drive: May 11th until the 24th for our fourth family trip. Staying at Port Orleans Riverside in a Royal Room. Second year and a row that I'm spending my birthday at Walt Disney World. :lmao:

Count me in for August! Hoping for another great bounceback offer this year!

And NO HURRICANES!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 :rolleyes1

We'll be having our Disney wedding while we're there at Sea Breeze Point! It's going to be an amazing vacation, and I can't wait!

Congrats!!! How exciting!

Leaving this Friday for Buffalo from Northern ont.

Have an AMAZING time! And how nice to be able to start planning your Christmas getaway when you get home (lucky duck!!).

Sept 27 - Oct 8. Port Orleans Riverside. Introducing our 4 year old to her first MNSSHP!

How awesome!! MNSSHP is on my Disney bucket list. Except that by the time I'm able to travel in October (read: when my DS is no longer in high school or college) I will be in my 40's, not 4 :headache: . Oh well, Disney is supposed to bring out the kid in all of us, right? ;)

Joining in!! We will be at All-Star Movies Sept 17-29th! It will be just me and my 7 year old son!! Cannot wait! pixiedust:

We have DVC points that are going to expire if not used by the end of AUG. So working on hubby to either go first week of June just the 2 of us or end of Aug with the whole gang. We will be staying at Saratoga Springs.

:love:My Husband and I just returned from our first visit to WDW (January 14-20). We stayed at POR and LOVED it!!!!! It was our honeymoon :)
We are planning on returning for our first anniversary (Jan.5/14)

We are booked at POR for September 21-28th. There are 13 family members going, it's going to really, really good or really, really bad :rotfl2:

We are going down on the 28th of Sept and staying until Oct 12. Half at POP and half offsite to do Seaworld, Universal, etc. So I'll just yell real loud when we arrive so you can come say hi.

Also going to do MNSS for the kidlings and then HHN for those of amongst us who prefer to have the "Not" taken out of Not so scary. With four generations attending we plan on covering the gambit.

Will be heading down for my first ever WDW/US trip in 50 days!!

Staying at POFQ April 16-22 then HRH 22-26 :cool1:

Hey SnowWhite, I will be down there at the same time as you. We should get married and have 3 kids! Oh wait, we've already done that.........:rotfl2:

We're leaving Monday for 8 days at BLT until the 12th. I'm ditching the family one of those days to catch my Blue Jays in some spring training action against the Tigers in Lakeland. I am then taking my entire family to see the Jays play the Braves at the Wide World of Sports. I obsessively check the 10 day forecast now. It was supposed to be 17celsius the first few days when I checked awhile ago, but now it is 19 the day we get in the up to 24 and 26! :cool1: Sure beats the snow we have here in Toronto today!

Depending on how my spring sales go (I'm a real estate agent) we may plan to rent a house for a week or two in the summer and drive down. We have premium annual passes and still haven't used the water parks!

Then we are booked again from October 16 to 26 at Animal Kingdom and a 5 day Bahamas cruise, before my annual passes expire on November 1. Whew!

We are flying out May 11th to 18th! I'm taking my mom on a mother/daughter trip!!!! We are staying at ASSp! Very excited to Be able to do it for her!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter