2013 Roll Call

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Life is short. Live it well.
So.....I thought it might be fun to have one thread for all of us planning 2013 trips :banana: . A place where everyone can see when their fellow Canadian Disers are making their trips to Orlando, where they are staying, etc.

So........2013 planners, what are youR dates?

(and yes, I should have posted this in January for all those who made the pilgrimage in the past couple of months :headache: . If you did, feel free to post your 2013 travel dates anyway, so we'll all know you've been and returned!)

I'll start us off :goodvibes :

Friday, August 23rd to Saturday, August 31st

Staying at Sheraton Vistana Resort (first time :cool1:) in a two bedroom, two bathroom villa.

Doing both Disney waterparks, a trip to Cocoa Beach, Downtown Disney, Showcase of Citrus, and a whole lotta shopping. :thumbsup2 I have also promised the boys at least two "resort days" to enjoy all the amenities at SVR and get some much-needed relaxing in.

Flying from Syracuse, NY via Jetblue.

Fingers crossed for no hurricanes :rolleyes1 .

I will join in:

We are heading to Aulani on March 14th to 24th. 1br Villa for our family of five.
It has been a long wait, counting the days now.

Driving down on March 7th - staying in New Smyrna Beach -probably doing a day or two at the World - depending on the beach weather ;)

We're in WDW from August 20 to 31, 2013. We arrive in Florida a few days earlier to check out Cocoa Beach and Islands of Adventure.

We're coming from Victoria, British Columbia. It's a long way, so this will probably be our only Florida trip while my daughter is young.

We will fly out of Seattle, but I have yet to buy tickets.

We have rented DVC points to do a slightly kooky split stay: Animal Kingdom Villas (Jambo), then Villas at Wilderness Lodge, then Beach Club Villas. It's a tour!

Tim

Filling this in from YHZ pre clearance. Yes. I'm a sick man. Tonight we stay at the POP for 12 nights then AKL for about 6. Looking at December 11th to 24th if we get an A P.

Its a long way off but we have our family (7) Christmas vacation and are at VWL from Dec 18'th 26'th and BCV from Dec 26'th- 29'th. First visit with our 3 year old grandson.

We're driving down in April and will visit/stay with friends in Panama City, St. Augustine (FABULOUS outlet mall there!!), and Tampa before settling in at POFQ for 11 days Apr 22 to May 3.

We've just started kicking around ideas for our fall vacation and have decided that it is time to head back to Europe. Probably visiting places and friends in Italy, Germany and France. Right now the idea is to start in Rome and fly home from Paris. Which would mandate at least 2 full days at DLP at the end of the trip! :cool1:

We are leaving 2 weeks today lol going for my kids dance competition
March 11-18 staying at holiday inn downtown Disney (as going to competition) we have to stay here

I'm very jealous!!

We got back from POR on Feb 14th and now have a whole year of waiting!!

I hope you all have a wonderful time xx

We're heading down on March 9th-16th and staying off-site this time at Sunset Keys in Windsor Palms. We've never rented a condo before but this one is owned by one of my music parents so I know it will be good. I can't wait to see the castle!! pixiedust:

We will be at POP Nov 17-23. Celebrating my daughters 16th(11/6) & my 36th(11/17) birthday.

To long of a wait if you ask me. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Already looks like a bunch of us will be there in August! Not afraid of heat? I am a little, but we are planning on taking it easy. And (ducking) not going to Disney. :duck: Can I still play??

Overlapping at least a little with Gina, Yogurt and House of Mouse... :wave2:

We have booked a villa in Emerald Island for two weeks--from an accountant in Oakville. (No, I don't know the guy, just found it neat to be renting from another Canuck.) Our own pool, woohoo baby! :beach: We are getting the Orlando Flexpass, what a great deal...a little over $1000 for 14 days unlimited at Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure (Hogsmeade here we come!), plus Seaworld and Aquatica. Kids also want to check out Legoland in Winter Haven. Not fans of Universal-style thrill rides, but we are all over the Wizarding World--two week pass means we can go several times and just soak it up. For Disney, we will spend some time at DTD and take in a character meal or two--I don't think we can go without having breakfast with Stitch at the Poly.

Somebody said shopping--oh yeah. Hoping to get some back-to-school stuff for the kids in the nick of time. And pool time, eating 'Murican food, etc etc...

Have started a PTR on the dark side, if anyone is interested... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3061939

Saved my AM for YEARS and have a flight on Air Canada Hfx-MCO.

Wish it was a March break trip, but we're booked so at least I can spend it dreaming...

Ted, we are all jealous. Have fun! Wave at the giraffes for me.

SO excited to be able to add myself to the list :cheer2:

My dh & ds' first trip to disney and my first one since I was 12!! We're all very much looking forward to it but all of the choices and information are so overwheming!

May 2-May 6th Coronado Springs Business Class :cool1:

Yay! You're going to have a great time.

We stayed at Coronado on our last trip to Disney, I really liked it. Felt at least as posh as AKL to me...a great pick.

Count me in for August!
We are staying at Pop, Aug. 18 - 31....13 days, our longest trip so far, so I'm very excited! Flying out of Buffalo. It will be our 4th August trip in a row! Hoping for another great bounceback offer this year!

^^ Love POP! Enjoy your trip! :)

November 4th-14th, we're resort hopping for the first time! we've decided to split our time between 3 resorts, POP, AOA, and Boardwalk!
We'll be having our Disney wedding while we're there at Sea Breeze Point! It's going to be an amazing vacation, and I can't wait!
Not to mention catching the tail end of F&W. Yum.:cool1:

March 6 to 14....for us!....we are staying at AKL Conceirge level. Can't wait, I so need this vacation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter