• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013 Roll Call

It'll be first WDW trip with my BFF!! Well be there November 14th to the 23rd (which also happens to be my birthday. It wasn't originally planned this way). We'll be staying at POR. :cool1:

I'm guessing we will pass each other out on I-4 near Orlando....will give the horn a honk as I'm going by!!!! LOL!!!! Hope you have a great trip!!!! ZABNEE

Only 24 days left before our 2nd trip this year!!! Can't wait.

We did Disneyland and WDW in the same year before, but this will be the first time we visit WDW twice in the same year.

Also, probably last time we visit as adults only, planning on having a baby soon so we'll sure enjoy it!

Have fun fellow canadians!

Only 24 days left before our 2nd trip this year!!! Can't wait.

We did Disneyland and WDW in the same year before, but this will be the first time we visit WDW twice in the same year.

Also, probably last time we visit as adults only, planning on having a baby soon so we'll sure enjoy it!

Have fun fellow canadians!

:cool1:We from Montreal Quebec. Will be back at the World in SEVEN DAYS
Staying for 2 Weeks.. First Time doing MNSSHP. We Normally do 2 Trips a year
at WDW May and Dec. Free Dining, Food & Wine and MNSSHP.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter