2013 dates

Wait till u see the pricing for the 2013 Europe. Pricing starts at $2200pp + tax for an inside cabin on the 12 night cruise. That's a steep jump from 2010

Well, pooh. All this waiting, and the 12 night itinerary is just not all that different from the 10 night we did in 2010 to make me want to fly over there again. I was really hoping for a true Eastern Med leaving out of a different port than Barcelona. Alas...maybe 2014 or maybe they'll return to the Baltic. Guess we'll be on the Fantasy in 2013!

Glad I'm not the only one thinking the 12 nighters are too similar to before. I would have been on an purely eastern med round Greece and/or Croatia etc that didn't repeat ports from 2010/2011 in a heartbeat.

Having been to the repeat ports a few times now it seems we'll be looking for the transatlantic from Europe to US, or the fantasy in fall 2013.

Disappointed. Oh well.

Wait till u see the pricing for the 2013 Europe. Pricing starts at $2200pp + tax for an inside cabin on the 12 night cruise. That's a steep jump from 2010

Where did you get pricing? Would my TA have access to it today? I hate not knowing before I booked. I've given her guidelines but I'd like to decide on inside or oceanview ahead of time.

I'm disappointed about 3 different things:

1) I can do the EB PC cruise in December, which is nice, but the ports are so BORING!! Not even a Castaway Cay stop.

2) Why did they bring the Wonder to sail out of Miami and have, again, the same old boring ports - Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya. I really think that was a big mistake.

3) They haven't released the fall dates!

The only one of any interest what so ever is the May Panama canal cruise and a Alaska cruse. Boy I think those cruises from Miami stink. There is no way on gods green earth I am flying from Los Angeles for one of those. We would love to do the Med with the Venice overnight but we already know the airfare wil price us right out of it. We are booking Panama Canal 5/6/13 tomorrow cause we are Platiunm. We are going to book a Alaska as well but have more time to play with dates as there are way more cruises to Alaska than thru the canal.

Very disappointed with the Miami options. Was hoping for some more southern ports. Not the same old, same old. No real incentive for us to book with Disney for 2013.

Glad to see the Wonder back in Vancouver for 2013 - although our next Alaska cruise will be with Princess in order for us to see Glacier Bay.

Very disappointed with the Miami options. Was hoping for some more southern ports. Not the same old, same old. No real incentive for us to book with Disney for 2013.

Glad to see the Wonder back in Vancouver for 2013 - although our next Alaska cruise will be with Princess in order for us to see Glacier Bay.

Well worth it! Plus they have enclosed pools so you can swim with the glaciers too! Katherine

Very happy about the EBTA however a little shocked at the one way flight prices from London to Houston. It's a lot to justify when I could get a cheap flight to Barcelona and do a 12 night cruise......

Did really want to do transatlantic though, as it's our first ever cruise and wanted the sea days to explore the ship and do all the activities etc! And wanted a few days in the US before getting on the ship.

"Fares for the four-night Mediterranean cruises will start at $796 per person, based on double occupancy. Fares for the seven- and 12-night Mediterranean cruises will start at $1,015 and $2,244 per person, respectively."

from DCLNews.com

Very happy about the EBTA however a little shocked at the one way flight prices from London to Houston. It's a lot to justify when I could get a cheap flight to Barcelona and do a 12 night cruise......

Did really want to do transatlantic though, as it's our first ever cruise and wanted the sea days to explore the ship and do all the activities etc! And wanted a few days in the US before getting on the ship.

I haven't done it myself but I've heard that one way transatlantic flights are one of the few instances where it's cheaper to book airfare directly with DCL when booking your cruise. You lock in your fare now but can easily cancel it up until the 75 day cancelation date if you're able to do better on your own.
You have nothing to lose to book it now & doesn't increase your deposit requirement.

can someone tell me the dates of the Dec 2012 PC cruise that some are talking about...I can't find that anywhere???????

[QUOTE="Got Disney";43838881]can someone tell me the dates of the Dec 2012 PC cruise that some are talking about...I can't find that anywhere???????[/QUOTE]

Dec 9 - 14 night. The itinerary is on the DCL web site now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter