2013 dates

Dec 9 - 14 night. The itinerary is on the DCL web site now.

thanks...lol...just found it but got it off of DU....:thumbsup2
wish it would have been for Christmas that would have ROCKED! the date as usual does not work for us with teens in High school and College....:sad1:

Dont be upset about the Miami Destinations. Its obvious the Disney Fantasy needs help due to the VERY high demand for Caribbean and Bahama trips.

Well, despite my misgivings, I've spent the last hour working myself up over trying to figure out how to do the 12 night Med cruise. LOL I've sent my proposed ideas to my brother and now we'll see if he wants to switch our placeholder ressies to the June 15th, 2013 cruise. :rotfl2:

I think I need my head examined. :rolleyes:

from DCLNews.com

That is pricey!!!! It looks like they significantly reduced the number of cruises which will drive the prices up up up. 12 night starting at 2400 is almost what I paid for my entire cabin in 2010 for 3 people. I paid about 4500 for a veranda cabin in 2011.

I have to say that I'm completely bummed. My DH and I talked about the 12 night Venice cruise and taking our kids. We knew that for 5 of us, it'd be a costly cruise, but this would be our only vacation in 2013.

Then I looked at airfare. :scared1: The cruise plus airfare could cost close to $20k. :eek:

We are back to the drawing board and it looks like our 2013 cruise will not be in the Mediterranean.

I have to say that I'm completely bummed. My DH and I talked about the 12 night Venice cruise and taking our kids. We knew that for 5 of us, it'd be a costly cruise, but this would be our only vacation in 2013.

Then I looked at airfare. :scared1: The cruise plus airfare could cost close to $20k. :eek:

We are back to the drawing board and it looks like our 2013 cruise will not be in the Mediterranean.

I know what you mean. There are only 3 of us, but I'm not sure that it will be in my budget either. I'm still going to price it out though and see just how $$$ it will be. I want to do the 12 night Greece, but maybe the 7 night could be a possibility or even Alaska. I don't think Alaska would be a whole lot cheaper though.

Well... it's 12:08am Wednesday (EST) - Time in Florida...I'm a gold castaway member.... i don't anything about the 2013 DCL Wonder/Magic???

I keep trying but ended up calling and am now waiting on hold! Of course I still haven't told the DH that I'm doing this. :rolleyes1 Surprise honey, we're going to Europe!!! :goodvibes

I'm doing the same thing! On hold with DCL and switching our Fantasy Caribbean to a Mediteranian (sp) and my DH has no idea! :rotfl:

I'm doing the same thing! On hold with DCL and switching our Fantasy Caribbean to a Mediteranian (sp) and my DH has no idea! :rotfl:

I got through right at 8 and booked B2B Holiday Caribbean :santa:

Of course I forgot to get the pricing of the 12 night Med to Venice, back on hold for 10 more minutes :headache:

BOY do I love love love my travel agent.....and you know who you are :thumbsup2 My reservation has not only already been made, but she got me the back-2-back cruises with the same stateroom for both in one of the "obstructed" Cat 7 verandah rooms! All within the first few minutes of opening day. Of course, I can see the reservations listed on my CC box on Disney, but no pricing yet.

I got through right at 8 and booked B2B Holiday Caribbean :santa:

Of course I forgot to get the pricing of the 12 night Med to Venice, back on hold for 10 more minutes :headache:

What ship did you book for a holiday cruise? I thought the new itineraries only went through Aug/Sept for the the Magic/Wonder.

Thanks
Leslie

Wouldn't want your travel issues from Vacaville to wherever you have to catch the ship. I visit Davis occassionally and just can't seem to find a reasonable price without spending a whole day transfering at different airports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter