2013 dates

EBPC is 12/9/12

WBPC is 5/6/13

I'll take a 5-night western out of Miami! I can't do PC since it's too long & I'm not taking my daughter out of school for that long.

I’m really glad I already booked the Fantasy for my 2013 birthday. This announcement was disappointing. While I’ve already traveled to Europe twice (non Disney), my best friend’s been on the Alaska DCL, and I’ve completed 5 DCLs, none of these new 2013 announcements intrigue me in the least. My next two DCL cruises will be the California Pacific Coast 2012 and the Fantasy Eastern, then I guess it’s waiting for something new in 2014.

Hmmm.... I hope there's a Itinerary B for the 7 Night Med cruises... I don't really want to go on a 12 night cruise to go to Greece.

These new itineraries do nothing for me. I was hoping for some southern caribbean out of Miami but no luck. I would've settled for a 5 night western but i can't travel on any of the dates it's available. I'll just stick to my 2013 Fantasy sailing :guilty:

They aren't showing a WBTA (just an EBTA) but there HAS to be one!
I was thinking that as well but there are no fall cruises booked for the Magic (at least that I could see). Maybe they haven't finalized the dates yet or maybe it's staying over there. :confused3 I noticed that there is a 7 day itinerary A but no B. Makes no sense. Weird. Now I'm even more confused. :rotfl:

They aren't showing a WBTA (just an EBTA) but there HAS to be one!

I don't think they've got the entire itinerary up yet. There are no Med cruises for July, August or September posted yet. And there's only an Itinerary A for the 7 night Med cruise.... I assume that that would mean an Itinenary B at some point.

The Disboards is very, very slow for me right now.... :(

Does Grand Cayman count as a "distant foreign port" for the PSVA? That's the only non-Mexico port I see in the 12/9/12 sailing. The Westbound in May 2013 has Cartagena to satisfy the requirement.

I noticed that the Wonder's listings stop with the AK cruise terminating on 9/9/2013. That would line up with the dates we saw earlier implying 2 one-way cruises between YVR and HNL.

Just spoke to DCL about the Fall since I want Thanksgiving or Christmas 2013. They have no clue when those will be released - rats! And I thought the waiting was over . . .

Jodie

I don't think they've got the entire itinerary up yet. There are no Med cruises for July, August or September posted yet. And there's only an Itinerary A for the 7 night Med cruise.... I assume that that would mean an Itinenary B at some point.

The Disboards is very, very slow for me right now.... :(

I was looking for what is after the EBTA but there appears to be nothing, so it has to be that all the dates arent released. The release of partial dates and then booking tomorrow without a price grid or exact dates really is poor planning

Actually, as I look at the schedule... I don't think there is a Itinerary B for the 7 day Med cruise unless it's going to show up in Sept. Looking at the dates, there are no free dates in June or July. The 7 day Itinerary is almost every week in August. July and June are mostly the 12 day cruises.

If the rumours of drydock in Europe are true but they have to be in the Caribbean by October .... then that would suggest drydock sometime in September before the transatlantic.

The schedule is not going to work out for me ... after all this waiting.... I think I'm not going next year. <sigh> I only wanted to go to Greece and Turkey and that's only happening on the 12 day ... and there are only 2 sailings for that particular one.

Well, pooh. All this waiting, and the 12 night itinerary is just not all that different from the 10 night we did in 2010 to make me want to fly over there again. I was really hoping for a true Eastern Med leaving out of a different port than Barcelona. Alas...maybe 2014 or maybe they'll return to the Baltic. Guess we'll be on the Fantasy in 2013!

This makes my April trip to Tokyo Disney tough... Can I do a trip to Europe plus Tokyo Disney? Hmmmm....

I just rec'd an email from DCL that says the new 2013 itineraries are out now.

Email says........

Start booking January 26.
Call 888-272-0644
or your Travel Agent
or visit DisneyCruise.com

Check it out!

I was looking for what is after the EBTA but there appears to be nothing, so it has to be that all the dates arent released. The release of partial dates and then booking tomorrow without a price grid or exact dates really is poor planning

EBTA May 18, 14 night cruise

Well, pooh. All this waiting, and the 12 night itinerary is just not all that different from the 10 night we did in 2010 to make me want to fly over there again. I was really hoping for a true Eastern Med leaving out of a different port than Barcelona. Alas...maybe 2014 or maybe they'll return to the Baltic. Guess we'll be on the Fantasy in 2013!

The A Itinerary has 5 of the same and 3 new while the B Itinerary has 6 old and 3 new, just have to decide if Venice is worth three cruise days time or do the A and fly over to Venice before or after. :confused3

Was hoping for more new ports of call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter